Bronze Member

(39)

Reputation modifier: 4

Level: 27 [?]

Experience: 134,734

Next Level: 157,092

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 11:28pm

Sound proof

it would be nice to see the meditative-newage-cyborgs how would they endure and what would happen to their brain activity and consciousness while let's say meditating for 5 or 7 or maybe 24 hours; I know, some yogis are meditating for 5 days, and some for 500 hundred years (at least not on our scale of 500hundred years;))...but simply, a meditative guy who can mediatte for let's say 5 hours without interruption, it would be nice to see him inhere;))

maybe they could test their siddhis to, to see if they are anti-soundproof:)))
for those in samadhi this is piece of cake, 24h hours no problem,,,in any case,,I would give it a try to see how long I would endure, without samadhi-features;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a…boratories.html

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 602,838

Next Level: 677,567

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 5:31am

This delightful blast of wacko wisdom provided courtesy of a "Jan Meyer" from the Czech blog . To be fair, it is not clear if he shares my sense of humour, or if he posted this gem in all seriousness.

I DON'T WANT TO THREATEN OR WARN, ONLY TO INFORM.

"Whoever may attack, even with an unmanifested thought (let alone with the spoken or written word) a yogi, such an attacker may suffer serious health consequences leading to their death. A yogi will recognize hateful, negative energy wherever it may be hiding, and in whatever form. And return it to the originator. The more hateful, more refined and deeper this energy is, the worse for the author! The strike back usually affects the immune system of the aggressor. The so-called SADHUS occasionally kill those who make fun of them. The Indian legal system does not punish such people. They have a status of a deceased person. And the dead cannot be punished." -Pepa Nos

(wtf) (wtf) (wtf)

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 455,743

Next Level: 555,345

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 3:52pm

:D :D :D

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,267

Next Level: 242,754

Friday, May 18th 2012, 1:55am

Scorpion Loka in Slovenia

Seems like Slovenia is "Scorpion Loka", Swampy was talking in Vep, 13th of May 12, I listened for a while on Y..l Tv. He was saying something about Brahma Loka, and then he joked, we know where Scorpion Loka is, in Slovenia! And people laughed. Wonder if he was referring to the women who spoke out? Who was he referring to? I might try and find the exact spot again on the webcast.
Re punishment by death for making fun of a Yogi: I better quickly learn how to make spells and create protective shields . In the meantime, my dog Bonny is a fierce protector of evil spirits and she keeps my immune system up. :sun:

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Friday, May 18th 2012, 4:30am

Scorpion Loka in Slovenia

Just found it here, go to 6m20s:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla…v=UD4TD7WEcnw#!
SM: "Where is Scorpion Loka?" Audience: "Slovenia", SM: "Yes, Slovenia"

barnes

New User

(41)

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 34,005

Next Level: 38,246

Friday, May 18th 2012, 8:55am

I didn't hear "Scorpion Loka", but rather Skofja Loka.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Friday, May 18th 2012, 9:40am

8| Barnes, thank you! I thought, what the hell? Ok, 10 stupid points for me. I really thought he was trying to put them down. :fool;

barnes

New User

(41)

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 34,005

Next Level: 38,246

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 4:26pm

Your consideration was fully understandable, Elisabeth. It's too small town to be known. The only reason why Swampy was able to make that "joke" was that he had some seminar(s?) there in the past.