(93)

• "Elisabeth" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,578

Next Level: 242,754

Saturday, May 26th 2012, 10:11pm

A trusted reporter from Y..l

Just had another thought, triggered by reading through the long list of Ex-Sai Baba statements.

A well-known person, like Roman, or some of the Ex-Aussies, Thankyou, or Mangotree, Shivashakti, etc, who have been working for Y...l for many years, could have short interviews with all the abuse victims, (not necessary if they already know them or have spoken to them) and then report that via a short video. They could say, yes, I have spoken to 5, or 10. My contact who is still in Y..l still thinks it's a conspiracy and great injustice has been done to Swampy. If he was able to watch someone speak about how they've communicated with many victims, not just the ones from Ex-Yugoslavia, that might take his blinkers off. It would also help potential new recruits make up their own minds and have that extra warning that all is not well. The same goes for short videos by some long-serving Ex Y..l person, in relation to the water project, the om building, the court cases in relation to money, etc. There are some very bright and well-spoken people in your midst, I am sure you could make very informative and up-to-date videos that many people would take seriously.

I think I asked last year sometime how to convince people the best? Either on this forum or the old one? I'd say use the technology that we have available today, get over phobias and fears and share what we know.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elisabeth" (May 27th 2012, 10:57pm)

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 6:19am

Finally! Video Confessions...well...sort off. A sample of what could be.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 10:51pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRHXpVeb6…ture=plpp_video Had to upload the sex confessions again, made a boo-boo. This link should work now.