(93)

• "Elisabeth" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,578

Next Level: 242,754

Saturday, June 9th 2012, 3:44am

Sw..y 2011 Radio Interview on Youtube

I've put his interview on Youtube, don't know how long it'll be there. Does anyone know, or could any of you put it on the other site? The one that shows the hit and kick video?

I left it open for comments. Not sure about copyright. The mp3 is on the paramliar site, so I figured it's ok to use it. (Scratch scratch 8| )
I put it there also: https://sites.google.com/site/falseguru/sex-abuse

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 456,419

Next Level: 555,345

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 3:01am

I wrote this before, but let me repeat it once again. This interview is very important material to be analyzed : All his ''answers'' are so fragmented, you can feel he is unprepared , or prepared ( he knows the questions, and the questions are already asked in a way that they point to the desirable answers ) for a question but he is still not ready to give a straight, convincing answer. You know it must be very hard for a ''saint'' to tell lies :D

1st q/answer : Answer is in the question, making it very comfortable for him , all he has to do now is just to accept the proposal,
" Yes you are right", you can feel his joy,triumph, like a little child when asked in a way that he already has an answer, served on a plate, ,however, he is still stuttering to the end of the sentence , using broken grammar and insecure expressions, which is not typical for swampy, his public talks/lessons talks are always very flowing and secure.
2 nd q/a: Again , this is not a straight question though it may seem so at first - there's no direct question, did you do it or not? Only , can you say something on those sexual allegations ( something wise of course ) , btw. it was not just "sexual relations" but the sexual abuse allegations.
Now , first , he uses a cliche proverb, and avoiding the direct answer, actually he is avoiding to lie- he's just telling us a tale :" so, when someone begins to do the good things /one can harm /and then one of the best weapon of a...aaa.. dirty politic..to acuse or harm someone with the word.../ the sexual ...things/.. and this is the completely false.. information..it's..there's no any truth in it."
So much stuttering again, so insecure and broken sentences, and in the end- what is"completely false", WHERE " there's no any truth in" ?
Actually there's no truth in his answer, in his explanation and that's what he's actually telling us, that way factually not lying in that moment!

Thank_You

Bronze Member

(192)

Reputation modifier: 7

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 119,154

Next Level: 125,609

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 9:22am

Yes , ,,, this was quite a weird radio interview, it was one of my first alerts that I believed something was extremely wrong. There is no mention that the interviewer is actually his disciple, having worked in sound recording it is also noteworthy that from the original interview it was tampered with a few times and then tweaked a little more.
The one posted here is incomplete from the very first original and the complete interview. It was much more telling.

While I was in the early stages of figuring out what was going on and what was right and what was wrong-
This interview spoke volumes about his own guilt and need for secrecy and off course
" what about the humanitarian projects I am hiding behind.

Then to finish the interview when the interview asked that elusive wobbly question about what is going on she started her sentence as ..... "sir" .... in the exact same tone and manor that he uses that word " sir " when swampy is telling one of his stories.

This bizzare anxiety and guilt laden and engineered radio interview was a mere reflection of what was to come.
The America and New Zealand tour was a motion picture recording of what could be read on his body during each lecture.
Each lecture resounded with an evasive forked tongue along with the movement and mudras of guilt

Even though I had little information at the time it was
his own body told a story the truth

1. it happened
and
2. it is wrong

I was just scrambling for air to breath

my own Gru

You must all remember the 3 monkey lecture during that tour
a Bhakta is spiritual if he hears no evil, sees no evil and speaks no evil, my own translation included below .

Speak no evil - in other words say nothing, do not inform, do not discuss if you are discussing it is not spiritual, it is gossip and there for you are bad.

Hear no evil – do not listen to any information about it and any interpretation about this other than being holy goodness is your fault that you read something bad into it

See no evil – well more of the same, everything is good it is only your own wicked eyes that interpret something bad about it.

See something bad = you are bad

Everything I do is good and it is not subject to any of your ideas about what is wrong or right, you are not fit to make a judgement about this.

One lecture in New Zealand was a lecture then a meditation about ???

“Eyes closed , adopt a mediation position”,
“ Ask yourself if you are fit to judge God”? meditate on this.

Many of these lectures are no longer played on the net any more they were removed shortly afterwards.

This is just a mere and tiny tiny snapshot of what I saw happening at the time visually and audibly

Then afterwards we were called worms , hmm ,,,,,,what for ,,, leaving? For evaluating?

It was apparent that if
1. If you have lost your ability to know what is right or wrong
be sure,,, you are in a cult.
2. If you are not allowed or supposed to decide what is right or wrong ,,
Yes,,,, definitely you have been in a cult.
3. If you have been told to hide the truth or even feel the need to hide the truth You are in a cult.
4. There is a lecture on the net that you are a worm and are now condemned by Swampy to lifetimes of worm-hoodness because you left or must be part of some maha conspiracy
Yes definitely you are in a cult.

Again ,,,,

I was just scrambling for air to just breath

But besides I want to make sure that it is understood that it was not only these tiny tiny tour snap shots that I based my decision to leave and my evaluation ,
Yes, you can contact real live women to speak to
yes you might have shared a room with them some stage
or you might know some home grown people that spent so much of their lives and time in India, many contacts within the organisation that keeps pointing to the same thing

Who needs a body when there is so much blood splattered about the crime scene.

There were riots in London shortly after this where a Malaysian student was mugged by so called helpers that helped him up of the ground and then helped themselves to his backpack contents.
In this moment, and as a metaphor I thought of swampy

Thank_You

Bronze Member

(192)

Reputation modifier: 7

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 119,154

Next Level: 125,609

Sunday, June 10th 2012, 10:20am

I also wanted to note that since many main members ( good people) just left the organisation in disgust they had the benefit of being able to form their own opinion based on the many contacts that they had made over many years in their capacity as an organiser,
Now,,,,,,,,,
many of the people that filled in their places did not have these contacts, they have been brought in from the periphery into a fractured organisation that has lost it’ senior members and lost it’s continuity and must believe the key people within who continue to deliver lies year after year coated in make-believe spiritual dust preying on your inadequacies

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

• "Elisabeth" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,578

Next Level: 242,754

Monday, June 11th 2012, 3:05am

falseswamiji, I put your link from youtube into my description box, so people can click it and come here. Her first question was a "leading" question. In court you often hear the judge say to a lawyer: "Please do not lead the witness", (don't ask leading questions). When I heard it the first time, I instinctively thought she must be a disciple, and I was right.
Thank you: Your information is so very important. What you and the other senior members know could help so many people. Knowledge about the threats, the humiliations, the absolute control he demanded. Maybe one day you will find it in your hearts to step out, and make statements, something informative, concise, easy to read and follow, so that newcomers, who might not speak English so well, can easily understand it. And maybe one day one of you could also write a book. Maybe a collective effort? That would be so good.
I have also noticed that many Guruvakyas have been deleted on the website, because so many were full of phobia inducing talk, subtle threats, etc, I know them so well, because I always listened to them. Maybe they are starting to realize that it's not ok for Swampy to use threats and intimidation in his lectures. See, Thank you, unless you come out in public, 18 members leaving is nothing, they sweep you under the carpet as if you've never existed. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I just know it takes heaps and heaps of effort to get people to wake up, and to stop newcomers from getting lured in. (Sorry, :ot: )
I was going to stay away from now on, I have done all I can, I'm a bit sad now. The reason I came back because falseswamiji's link on youtube didn't work.

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 603,726

Next Level: 677,567

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 4:14am

“Ask yourself if you are fit to judge God?” meditate on this.
This one is interesting, because within a doubting, honest, and courageous inquirer, this question (clearly intended to induce guilt and feeling of worthlessness), can backfire quite spectacularly. It can bring liberation.

If you are open, and truly meditate on this, chances are there comes a flash of insight, a sudden transformation, and you decide to go for it and, suddenly you conclude, yes, I am totally fit to judge God. Being human myself, I may be perhaps unfit to judge other fellow human beings; well with all of our limitations, ignorance, suffering, fears, and finite lifespan, judging poor humans seems somehow very unfair. But an omnipotent perfect God? There is no reason not to judge. Turn the tables.

There is an undescribable sensation of enormous unburdening that accompanies this breakthrough, unencumbered, exploding blasphemy. :sun: