(193)

• "PallasAthene" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 418,269

Next Level: 453,790

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 1:16am

- Return to Eden -

All religions or philosophical schools tell the same. To recognize our true origin, “which has no origin and no end”, we have to grow out beyond all attachments.

So a poor man would be lucky because no property will force him to take care and to focus his mind on it. Problems start in that moment we allow a fusion with whatever expressed by a feeling of terror or joy strongly connected with ourselves

The popular story that poor people are more willing to part than wealthy people is the story of the most successful and evolutionary based instrument to survive. The more weak a creature in nature appears the merrier is their system of parting.

The difference between the creature and us is our consciousness. And exactly this consciousness has to be trained till someone exit this world while living in this wonderful world.

For what? What is this liberation?.

“In all this movements of that dance we project our greatest fear on death and we make every effort to ignore it”

How do I manage it not to project and to get liberation from liberation?

Perhaps even the last concept has to fall....?

teodora

New User

(20)

Reputation modifier: 3

Level: 24 [?]

Experience: 72,345

Next Level: 79,247

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 9:04am

you want to sell something???
change the name.....

Chakras.net is online
On the significant occasion of Guru Purnima 2012 celebration we are happy to inform you that our another new website presenting knowledge and wisdom of The Hidden Power in Humans is online: www.chakras.net.
????????????????????????

(my "husband" do the same thing ......"Himalaya eco living" co on the doughter's name.....
g..u do.....i do..... follow....obey.....be blind.......)

PallasAthene

Silver Member

(193)

• "PallasAthene" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 418,269

Next Level: 453,790

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 12:11pm

Oh no, sorry, teodora, I don't want to sell anything. I found that movie and I'm interested in Tibetian Budhissm. To work on death in that way is a special eastern chapter. It is a charming idea that we have the chance to awake when dying.

Yes, you are right. I noticed the strong hierarchical structure and the absolutism within this system. I'm not frightened of it because I'm in nature not compatible with such a system. However the message behind this structure is a flower of Eden.

Be strong and trust yourself. hug you, all the best ;))))

teodora

New User

(20)

Reputation modifier: 3

Level: 24 [?]

Experience: 72,345

Next Level: 79,247

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 2:07pm

I did not comment Your post....sorry for misunderstand....I am disgusted what they do.
Comment of the film.....???
What about the children?
As a parent....You send Your child to "guru"(school)....and than? Abuse!!!???

Please....find a Deepa Mehta film "Water"....different theme.....but similar abuse .....
How can I "kidnap" my doughter from didl and lead her on the way of truth? (she is 22 - she believe them).

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests