You are not logged in.

• "GeorgNaggiesExUshmey" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 116,748

Next Level: 125,609

Monday, January 14th 2013, 10:24am

still connected

On the risk of being viewed as a dreamer and sentimentalist, I hereby admit that I feel/know that i am still strongly connected to YIDL. My evidence is mostly dreams. Now I maintain that dream life is as important, or more important, than our periods of structured 3-D life. Regularly taking part in YIDL meetings, taking part in arati, meeetings with swampy and m., .. the dream evidence is frequent and too much to ignore. I feel mostly uncomfortable, because as an apostate, I don't belong. Crazy multidimensional world. It is impossible to overestimate the complexity of it all.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 463,540

Next Level: 555,345

Tuesday, January 15th 2013, 2:25pm

Try lucid dreaming, means being aware that you are in a dream- then change it by your own will.

Liberty

New User

(30)

Reputation modifier: 4

Level: 23 [?]

Experience: 59,898

Next Level: 62,494

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 1:45pm

could it be that by dreaming about it, the subconscious mind is going through all of it, trying to make sense somehow of a "reality" that was part of your life for a long time and also had a great influence on you and your daily decisions? and now suddenly that "reality" is gone. Could it be the subconscious mind's way of letting go? I remember years ago when i had just stopped smoking, i would often dream that i am smoking a cigarette, but in each new dream i smoked less of the cigarette before putting it out. The first few dreams i would smoke only half, and the next few dreams was only a quarter, and i remember clearly, the last dream i took only one drag and then put it out. i never dreamed about it again, my mind had finally let go of the attachment it had to smoking. What do you think? something to consider?

• "GeorgNaggiesExUshmey" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 116,748

Next Level: 125,609

Sunday, January 20th 2013, 4:19pm

Liberty: I don't subscribe to current psychological theory which, generally speaking, stipulates that nighttime consciousness is just processing of the all-important daytime events. On the contrary, I am quite convinced that dreams are events in their own right, and that waking life is even subordinate to dream life in the sense that waking events are a consequence of what was negotiated/tried out/designed in dream life.
Mlad.: becoming conscious in sleep is my one true ambition in life.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 463,540

Next Level: 555,345