(192)

• "Thank_You" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 7

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 119,154

Next Level: 125,609

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 7:37am

3rd Anniversary of leaving

Every year since leaving I post a gratitude note on the anniversary of our leaving
We had been sincere devotees for 20 years of our lives!
Time, money, sincerity, devotion,foregoing the most basic comforts of life! We have had to start our lives again and at our age.

We again thank all those who had the courage to speak up!
With a little work we were able to put the information together

Every day of our freedom since leaving is deeply appreciated.

We are free!!!!!!!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
:sun:

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 456,419

Next Level: 555,345

Thursday, March 6th 2014, 1:44pm

thank you...you are so thankfull so you can use your thankfullness also to look back with less regret
Let's look at it from the postive stand , after all you had spent 20 years practicing yoga lifestyle and meditation which was kind of good for your health, you learned many usefulll techniques, have met many nice people and spent some nice moments with them, and in the end you got freedom and insight and better understanding of human nature and your very self.
You can look at it as a natural path of your own personal enlightment :)
Yes, there is some poison in that all but you're alive and other people mistakes have nothing to do with your devotion, concentration and meditation. after all you've learned a lot and you can still use it . swampy can not take autoship on yoga, meditation or whatever good you've learned. he didn't invent mantras, japas, asanas or nidras etc...it all human history inheritance . take the good , forget the bad

Thank_You

Bronze Member

(192)

• "Thank_You" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 7

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 119,154

Next Level: 125,609

Friday, March 7th 2014, 9:15pm

Thank You for the reply FS,,, I just want to say that for the most part I enjoyed pidl and Swampy the illusion of swampi ( that is).
The last 4 years were harrowing in terms of over work and I am still paying for that exhaustion even now.
I didn't have anything bad other than over work happen to me it was really quite distressing to have to disconnect on the evidence that I found and of course the loss of the dream and the big lies.
I take each day as it comes ever joyful of my freedom and no way will I let Swampy intrude on that
LOTS of Love to all

Thank-You

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests