(93)

• "Elisabeth" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 213,853

Next Level: 242,754

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 7:18pm

Roman

Heard a rumor about Roman yesterday, from a YL instructor. Can't seem to send private messages here to certain people. Maybe someone in the know can send me a private message if you don't want it mentioned here.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 12:42pm

Roman

Why do the main people here on the forum write their messages in the hidden part of the forum, away from public eyes? No wonder the forum is almost dead and Roman wanted to pull the plug early this year. From his last post I can't imagine he would have killed himself, like the rumour would have it. I also heard from a YID instructor, apparently it happened whilst the big O was in the USA at the same time of the tragedy. (If it is true). Was it murder made out to be suicide?
I hope people aren't going to get paranoid about it all. Cic died of a heart attack after speaking out, but he already had heart problems, even whilst with Swami. He would have died either way. Swami himself said the time of death cannot be changed, not even by God himself. And think about all the disciples that died in horrible car crashes on the way to one of the Y.l seminars. The big O most definitely does not protect his disciples from illness, accidents and death. It's part of life, the demise of the body. He is totally indifferent to certain sufferings of people, in my case he even took some kind of smug pleasure out of my predicaments.

If the rumour about Roman is true, I am a 100% sure that he is looked after extremely well on the other side. He did great work here, helping to expose a total liar. And so did Cic.

So rather than make comments on the forum in the hidden parts, why not come out and exchange thoughts and feelings about it all, so the public can be better informed. It would also help dispel paranoid ideas of karmic punishment. I don't believe it for one second. Roman was a good man, he had integrity, he wasn't a liar or swindler like the big O. Maybe the evil in this world got the better of him. And that is why we must keep fighting and exposing predators who take advantage of kind hearted and generous spirits.

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 612,625

Next Level: 677,567

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 8:56pm

Yes it is true.

Feel free to share your feelings.

However, be mindful of the fact that this is a very personal tragedy that is hardly appropriate to be discussed on a public forum. I will not indulge in any speculations or innuendos here about why and how Roman did it, nor should anyone else.

Jani

New User

(53)

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 33,251

Next Level: 38,246

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 7:02pm

Deaths

My condolences.

In my book Roman and Cici will be remembered as a good guys who helped me in my life a great deal. I'm sad I will not be able to meet them in person some day. I hope other ex members stay alive much longer so I might have a better chance to get to know you.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 10:52pm

Roman

Tony, thank you for responding, there will be a lot of people burning a candle for him now. I agree with what you said. May he rest in peace and be well looked after, I am sure he is.

Jani, God has personally helped me on my 50's birthday, I asked for God's help, and he delivered. It was amazing, totally amazing. He obviously wants me to hang around a bit more. I might be in Europe next year, so you can meet at least one of us. God willing. You know the saying? Only the good die young! I could last another 200 years by that standard.

So I will leave this sad topic now, thank you again Tony for letting us know, and if you need help in relation to keeping this forum open, I will help.

vlasta

New User

(29)

Reputation modifier: 2

Level: 17 [?]

Experience: 13,075

Next Level: 13,278

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 3:16pm

Please help to keeping this forum open for RomanĀ“s memory and his efforts to reach rightness and justice.
Thanks everybody who can help

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests