(29)

• "vlasta" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 2

Level: 17 [?]

Experience: 13,065

Next Level: 13,278

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 10:35am

Is this forum definitiv death ?

What´s happened with every users of this forum ?Is there somebody who has visited this forum since July ? ?(

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 462,998

Next Level: 555,345

Monday, September 21st 2015, 12:56pm

:) forum is quiet since there is no news.

But number of visits is not the same as number of new posts...

vlasta

New User

(29)

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 2:53pm

O.K. maybe the visitors don´t want to present their own experience to the others or there is nothing new in connection of YIDL.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Monday, September 28th 2015, 8:48pm

Enough has been said, and I don't expect more news.
Forum will remain as long as Tony keeps it alive, though it would be good to save it as one big zip file together with old forum to have it all backup-ed. Paramliar page will live as long as there's google.

You may be sure that many people are still visiting both the forum and the webpage. Internet is not TV , though it is even faster media than tv,it also has a long lasting impact as the information at the internet lasts forever (or at least for years). I have just recently discovered many similar stories in other yoga cults and some of these stories are older than 10 years now.

So, don't worry, and don't expect some big news in future- swampy is just following the path of many similar bastards before him ( he knew what might happen and that he will get away with it ) , and you may bet that there are similar liars like him to come in the future following the same ugly routine .

Let's just hope that internet will help new generations to see this matrix and help someone to break free from the cult.

vlasta

New User

(29)

Tuesday, October 6th 2015, 3:44pm

Thank you Falseswamiji for your very nice words and explanation . I know , you are right of course.I´m not worry, It´s only pity , that suddenly there are no discussion , because I prefer discussion forum as internet.
But doesn´t matter, it seems I know enough about swampy and similar bastards and it´s enough to be carefull!

Thank_You

Bronze Member

(192)

Reputation modifier: 7

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 120,884

Next Level: 125,609

Thursday, October 15th 2015, 12:49am

It doesn't matter that there are no new posts, what is important is that the information is available for any one doing research. This forum also continues to stand as a testament for those who stood for the truth and for those who escaped.

In reality everyone wants to get on with their lives fresh and new and not continue to define it only by these traumatic events by turning it over and over.

Of course it would be a dream come true for Swampy to be held accountable for his deceptions and cruelty of this impact.

This forum is also available for anyone one who wants to reveal any further information.

Wishing everybody the best ( except of course Swampy)

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 2:00pm

Wishing everybody the best, even to Swapmy; :)
the best for him would be to admit his ugly deeds. Otherwise , he'll live the rest of his sad life without ever realizing his true self and true love and happiness. Though everyone sympathizes with his victims, they are free human beings with nothing on their conscience and he is just a poor old liar, caught in the net of his lies and deceptions.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests