You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

freeling

New User

(26)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 16 [?]

Experience: 8,636

Next Level: 10,000

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 2:04am

The Meaning Is Sometimes Hidden Behind The Words

Please read my text a second time with the knowledge the writer immediately left his master
when the terrible truth about his abuse of the women came out.

The text tells you how a true master behaves.

It is written for those who stay to the false master because they are not able to understand the terrible truth.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

• "Elisabeth" started this thread

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,145

Next Level: 242,754

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 3:34am

Coming on to the Christmas full moon 2015, I have been contacted by a few shady people who don't really want to reveal their identity to me. And now this nutty post. Total crap. Angela tried to speak to Swampy in New Zealand, and Swampy said in front of the TV crew (the video is there for the world to see on paramliar or on my You Tube channel and false guru site) "We'll speak after, please". When the lecture was over, instead of speaking to Angela as promised, the police was called. The complaint? The TV crew stopped people from leaving the building. A total lie, of course. The TV crew was eager to film Angela's talk with Swampy, that's all. He never appeared and hid in the building like a total coward. The TV crew waited for many hours until they finally left.

What a load of crap, re US president? I think you're a total nutter. I don't even know why I reply to crap like that. (wtf) :crazy:
Please listen to the radio interview, where Swampy calls the girls and others Asuras, demons, and says that these Asuras are jealous of his work, and that is why they do "such" things.

Maybe the above German post was motivated by boredom, maybe you've left Swampy, but are bored with the lack of activity here, and created a bit of a stink? Yes! That must be it! Now you've got a bit of a reply, have a beer on me! :drinks:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elisabeth" (Dec 20th 2015, 10:15pm)

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

• "Elisabeth" started this thread

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,145

Next Level: 242,754

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 3:35am

Ah, I knew it! Just saw the last one by freeling. I knew the post was too bloody stupid for words. Roland, I think you almost had us there. Yes, I agree with you, that is how a real master would behave. Swampy is the total opposite to that. Christmas crap is getting to me, it's a totally sad world out there. I think I'll have a beer now. Well, Roland, you stirred the pot again, for that I say thank you. :drinks: I'd love to have you as my first Skype video interview? How about it? I want to add videos on my Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMU6iPv…WO7s7Tfw/videos

We could have a little chat, and upload it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elisabeth" (Dec 20th 2015, 4:36am)

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 455,477

Next Level: 555,345

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 11:38am

"The Meaning Is Sometimes Hidden Behind The Words"

the thing is - those who stayed inside they have exactly the same rationalizations
I just couldn't believe swampy would miss the opportunity to suck up the president's butthole, or the fact that US president would ever come to anyone's yoga class.

OK, your second post explains it all. Please add your english translation into the first post so that we don't get everything mixed up.
Naughty boy ;)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests