Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 462,952

Next Level: 555,345

Monday, November 21st 2011, 3:36pm

false statements made by officials of yidl

"2011/September/28
Fellowship Statement September 2011
The present negative campaign is obviously launched by some persons who openly declared and recently repeated in public that their goal is to destroy Yoxa in Baily Life and Swampyiji's work.
"

I guess it is important to point out this construction from yidl web site. no one has never " declared or repeated in public" such a thing or that has ever been our intention or desire.

Veritas

Silver Member

(82)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 447,755

Next Level: 453,790

Monday, November 21st 2011, 3:45pm

Of course, this is a prefabricated explanation in order to prevent members from investigating the truth behind all this, as explained here: Someone i care about is still under the SM spell
Politics with the purpose of manipulation, truth is not of any importance, the desired result justifies everything. Very yogic indeed.

Chava

Bronze Member

(154)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 27 [?]

Experience: 126,004

Next Level: 157,092

Monday, November 21st 2011, 6:28pm

When I disclose my identity in Vienna in August, in 4 days people from Prague Yoga centre called to my closest friends that:
1. I declared I want to distroy YIDL and XXX work.
I never declared something like this and even I don´t want it. My aim is to warn people - especially out of YIDL and make some conclusion of this life chapter of mine with an honour and continue with my life withnout investing any energy to YIDL and XXX anymore.

2. I am the main organizator of Cici´s smear compaign for Czech republic.
Great - I have never speak to Cici, no phone, no e-mail, no-skype... no contact at all. Maybe some kind of telepathy.
Funny is, that we - abused women are making our decisions mostly separatly, have even different opinion on things... but according to YIDL we are well organized.

3. To some of them they even told that sadhvi P. asked me to go to lie detector and I refused.
Sadhvi P. never told it, I asked her and I believe her... this person who called my friends just invented it.

4. To some of them they told that I am an author of Czech blog.
They have no evidence for if. They can´t have - I am not the author of Czech blog. :)

5. If they have any doubts, they have to call to J.L. who is in charge of answering all their questions.

I think they finished with calling my friends very quickly... because my friends called me to informe me and some of them also to J.L. - that they know about my sexual experience with swami for many years.