You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GodIsDad

New User

(27)

Reputation modifier: 3

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 38,149

Next Level: 38,246

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 9:05am

information of NZ VIP - answer from minister of justice

Thats what I had written (left out hte parts about my identity with XXXXX):

Dear Mrs. Collins,

just saw a picture (http://www.yoga-in-DEADLY-life.org/news/…n-12-march-2012) showing you and Mr. MaheshXarananda and i knew immediately that you did not know about the worldwide sex and more scandal concerning him since about a year.

About 6 or 7 women accuse Mr. MaheshXwarananda of having more or less used his Guru power to have sex with them, some of them say they had deliberate sex. Mr. M. is a Swami, a monk so he should have no sex at all. Most probably there were hundreds in the last 35 years who had to do with him in that way.

That is the old website adressing this problem: http://www.sexabuseyidl.net/ - have look on the right hand side there are the statements of the women.

Nowadays the website has changed into: http://www.beyondorange.org/index.php?page=Index

I know one of the women, XXXXXXX, personally who had sex with him http://sexabuseyidl.net.XXXXXXXX.pdf. I myself was in YiDL in XXXXX for about XXXXXX years as a yoga teacher and XXXXXXXXXX and left in March 2011 XXXXXXXXXXX:

There were articles in a few countries adressing the topic, among them this story in the Australian Madison magazine:

http://www.beyondorange.org/docs/MadisonNov.pdf

SwamiXjis committee members in his European hometown of Vienna recently had to come to the Austrian Bureau of Cult Affairs:

Update from YIDL headquater in Vienna

Mr. MaheshXwarananda surprisingly has never again touched European ground since last years January or February. The known cases seem all to be legally limited because older than 5 years but he may know more and that may be the reason why he does not dare to come back.

I just want to prevent that people like him can continue to show up with politicians who do not know whats going on behind the scenes. Unforunately you got to know only Dr. Jeckyll and now you know about Mr. Hyde.

Please let me know what you think about this.

Yours respectfully

Got an answer yesterday from her private secretary. it reads:

Dear Mrs XXXXXXX,

The Hon. Judith Collins, Minister of Justice has asked me to thank youfor your correspondence of March 16, 2012 regarding Mr. MaheshXwarananda.

Please be assured that your correspondence has been received and noted by this office. Thank you for keeping the minister informed.

Yours sincerely

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Justice Private Secretary

I guess it would be a good idea to go through all the pics on Swampys website and check the VIP and then send them all a mail like that.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 455,778

Next Level: 555,345

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 10:44am

That's good but you should have included www.swamxxji-maheshxxxnanda-abuse.com since other pages are forum-blog type and not so clearly structured

Veritas

Silver Member

(82)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 440,851

Next Level: 453,790

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 11:06am

Unforunately you got to know only Dr. Jeckyll and now you know about Mr. Hyde.

I love that line! :ten:

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 114,781

Next Level: 125,609

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 7:53pm

I guess it would be a good idea to go through all the pics on Swampys website and check the VIP and then send them all a mail like that.
Good job, GodIsDad.

In a way it is bitter that it has come to this, that it has become necessary to follow and correct the sWampy. It seems the most egregious behaviour, the most glaring violations, like sWampy's, for some strange reason go unnoticed and attention has actively to be drawn to them.

Georg

karavan

New User

(39)

Reputation modifier: 4

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 112,670

Next Level: 125,609

Wednesday, March 21st 2012, 9:02pm

In every place where he appears the info could be sent to the mayor, journalist and media: dry info with links to the articles and contact info of Wienna state office that deals with this case, bundesstelle@sektenfragen.at

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 602,884

Next Level: 677,567

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 2:11am

The pictures from NZ are quite shocking, I could count twenty-two people (two kids) on the busiest picture. The Khatu Pranam class was busting at seams with fourteen people in it.
And don't miss the special poetic feature: "Master's steps on the sand"... (wtf)
("Move it guys, somebody get plaster of Paris before the tide comes!")

eyesopen

New User

(56)

Reputation modifier: 1

Level: 20 [?]

Experience: 23,930

Next Level: 29,658

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 7:06pm

The photos are quite sickening, it's all propaganda, trying to make the tour look like a success, but I know the people and can tell you first hand that it's quite sad, very few kiwi's there at all, mostly Europeans. But even more disgusting is using those poor children to paint a picture and send a loud clear message to everyone that your kids are "safe" with Swampy! Three of the children belong to the same mother, so it's not always as it looks and that's why we need the forum to share info and clear up the rubbish that he leaves behind him.
The photos were terrible quality, some even blurry and the people's face's certainly looked everything but joyous, I think the photos said a lot about the sad state of affairs here in NZ. It certainly showed me how desperate he was, if the biggest news while in NZ is someone's garage is turned into a temple!! Also the fact that he had to put people's names there now, to butter their ego's, he's so manipulative with his pretty talk and lectures to the one's who have stayed.
Why did he not visit Kapiti Yoga Ashram while he was here, during those long 2 weeks? Why did he not visit the National Retreat property in Waikanae? Both properties' is owned by the association, was he laying low? And last year when he visited the National Retreat in March, when all the news broke out, why did he look like he was at a funeral when he saw we had built 3 huts and put so much work into the land? Because he knew then that nothing will come of it, and it was all a wasted effort.
The hardiest thing for me personally to accept and come to terms during this last year of trauma, is that he dosen't care about anyone, he walks over dead corpses to save his own skin, how incredibly sad!
We need to continue to be his conscious since he is so deep in the delusion that he is God and no rules of karma apply to him and pray that one day he may fall so flat on his face that he will wake up and see how many souls he has hurt worldwide!

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 9:01pm

The photos were terrible quality
Oh, don't get me started on that one... the amount of digital noise is just awful, whoever took the pictures did not have the right equipment and they had no clue what they were doing. Paints the picture of who's still left behind. All the talent, skill, and competence is gone.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,283

Next Level: 242,754

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 12:07pm

@eyesopen - On Tuesday, the 20th of March you said that Swampi left NZ on Sunday, the 18th for Fiji? But on Y..L Tv right now there is a video of his evening Satsang from Wellington, date 28th of March 2012? Did you see him step on the plane on the 18th? Or did you just hear a rumor? It's a bit weird. If he really did leave on the 18th, why would they blatantly lie about the place and date of his lecture?

mangotree

Bronze Member

Level: 28 [?]

Experience: 174,187

Next Level: 195,661

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 12:56pm

There is always that wild possibility that he came back to NZ as he has nobody to fuss over him in Fiji and nowhere else to go right now.
Just because he's in NZ now doesn't mean he never went to Fiji - it is a very small place...

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 1:52pm

Thanks for the update.

on Y..L Tv right now there is a video of his evening Satsang from Wellington, date 28th of March 2012?

eyesopen

New User

(56)

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 9:30pm

Found out he arrived into Auckland Wednesday 28th and came straight to Wellington. That is interesting that he is back, it means he really is in a pickle and can't get into OZ to save his millions! How desperate a situation he must be in to have to hide away in NZ, only telling a selected few he is here.
It must be nearly killing him that he can't get what he wants, I've seen him in queues, so impatient, unable to wait like everyone else, he will do anything to get to the front including pushing past elderly, sick or the dying!
So if there are any kangaroos that know what is happening over there, please do share.

eyesopen

New User

(56)

Friday, March 30th 2012, 3:04am

Just receieved the BEST NEWS by all accounts! Swampy left this morning from Wellington to Auckland then India, as he couldn't get a Ozie visa! BLESS, BLESS and TRIPLE BLESS the Aussies!

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Friday, March 30th 2012, 4:40am

Quoted

...as he couldn't get a Ozie visa!

Are you sure? I though he had an Austrian/EU passport and so he would not need a visa. (???)

Is it possible that after all those years in Vienna he still never got Austrian citizenship?

mangotree

Bronze Member

Level: 28 [?]

Experience: 174,187

Next Level: 195,661

Friday, March 30th 2012, 6:56am

EU passport holders also need visas to visit australia

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests