You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nobody

New User

(59)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 19 [?]

Experience: 19,426

Next Level: 22,851

Friday, March 30th 2012, 9:14am

Swampy does not have EU passport. He never took Austrian citizenship. Because in that case he had to give up Indian citizenship. Austria demands when receiving their citizenship to give up citizenship that you had before. He did not want to lose Indian citizenship for several reasons:

1. He is a heavy Indian nationalists

2. He represents himself in the world as an Indian guru. Losing of Indian citizenship he would lose a major mask which is helping him to do all what he is doing.

3. People in India would not accept him seriously . They would treat him as a foreigner and he would lose a possibility to be native Indian guru.

4. He would have serious financial problems in India. Possession of the Ashram would be impossible. As a foreigner all taxes and other transaction would have cost much more and construction would be probably impossible (after India got it's freedom, they made strict laws by which it is almost impossible to do business in India if you are foreigner).

For the above reasons, and probably some other, Swampy always had an Indian passport. Due to frequent travel and countless visas that he had to have it, he constantly carries 3, 4 or 5 Indian passports. The reason is because he quickly fill a new passport and in the old passports are still valid visas for certain countries.

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 612,292

Next Level: 677,567

Friday, March 30th 2012, 4:42pm

EU passport holders also need visas to visit australia

I stand corrected. You are absolutely right, I looked it up. It's free, an almost instant online process, but yes, technically, we all need a visa.
He never took Austrian citizenship. Because in that case he had to give up Indian citizenship.

Of course. I forgot about that. Makes perfect sense.

So why was he denied the visa? Is it over the Madison article fallout or, over some other shadiness we may not even be aware of?

GodIsDad

New User

(27)

Reputation modifier: 3

Level: 22 [?]

Experience: 38,754

Next Level: 49,025

Friday, March 30th 2012, 7:25pm

never ever forget to mention the abuse website!

That's good but you should have included www.swamxxji-maheshxxxnanda-abuse.com since other pages are forum-blog type and not so clearly structured
Dear falseswamiji, i am sorry. For a loooooooong time i did not have a look what the abuse website looks like today. And i must say: what a change. You have done great work! I will not forget to mention your website again!! Wow! (10/10) Respect and thank you, too!!!

karavan

New User

(39)

Reputation modifier: 4

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 114,450

Next Level: 125,609

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 4:29pm

Australian visa can be refused without any reason and explanation if the officials deside so. It is quite possible the Madison article put his name on the black list, specially in connection for abuse of religious authority and sexual abuse.

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 612,292

Next Level: 677,567

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 8:27pm

So, does this mean he he will never be able to visit Australia again?

Presumably, he could hire lawyers and try to overturn it. But why would he? Does he have to go there personally? Clearly, his personal presence in NZ did not draw thousands of followers. Hardly anyone showed up. He can extract money from Australia without going there.

I am wondering if he might end up living in internal exile like Osho.

Reputation modifier: 2

Level: 24 [?]

Experience: 62,627

Next Level: 79,247

Monday, April 2nd 2012, 12:49am

I don't have an answer for whether he will not be able to visit Australia again, as we don't know the grounds of the visa rejection.

However, I hope he never comes again. I am so glad he will not be in my city.

He should never give mantra or any other initiation again.

The YIDL organisers, centre managers and yoga teachers have a duty of care and responsibility to never allow swampy to give any initiation ever again.
He should not be in the position of a guru, spiritual teacher or any position of authority.

He really should just go live in a cave, or Jadan.
Perhaps there is also a reason he is avoiding staying in Jadan for any length of time too...

Veritas

Silver Member

(82)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 447,739

Next Level: 453,790

Monday, April 2nd 2012, 7:15am

Perhaps there is also a reason he is avoiding staying in Jadan for any length of time too...

Of course, and the reason is money (avoiding tax).

PremP

New User

(22)

Reputation modifier: 1

Level: 23 [?]

Experience: 55,885

Next Level: 62,494

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 10:44pm

TO THE EDITOR AND EVERYONE WHO ARE WORKING TOWARDS THIS WONDERFUL CAUSE. GOD BLESS YOU. BEING BORN A HINDU AND HAVING SERVED BRISBANE BRANCH I CAN REASSURE YOU, THAT A GURU LOSSES HIS SIDDHIS IF HE BREAKS GOD'S LAW. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO SOME GURUS IN INDIA ( PREMANAND IN TRICCHI WHO IS SERVING TIME IN JAIL FOR SEXUAL ABUSE, NITYANANDA IN BANGALORE WHOSE ASHRAM WAS BURNT TO ASHES ONCE THE DEVOTEES REALISED HIS MISCONDUCT....ETC) ASK YOURSLEF THIS SIMPLE QUESTION : IF HE STILL HAS THE SIDDHIS WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST HIM AT ALL 1/LIKE SETTING UP THE WEBSITE AND TALKING FREELY.... 2/ COULDN'T HE USE HIS SIDDHI'S TO EVEN GET A VISA TO AUSTRALIA OR VIENNA. REMEMBER ONE THING MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS GOD IS TRUTH AND TRUTH IS GOD.....WHICH RESIDES IN ALL OF US. USE THE TOOLS THAT YOU HAVE LEARNT FOR PERSONAL GROWTH AND WELL EBING OF OTHERS....DON'T THROW THAT AWAY AS THE KNOWLEDGE IS UNQUESTIONABLE.
I HAVE VERY FOND MEMORIES OF ALL THE ONES WHO SERVED THIS CENTRE STARTING WITH M..K (SWAMI N........N) WHO RETURNED FROM INDIA AND GAVE UP YIDL. I PRAY THAT ALL YIDL PROTERTIES WILL BE SOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SOULS THAT BUILT THESE CENTRES IN THE FIRST PLACE GET A SHARE OF THE PROFITS. WITH GODS GRACE MAYBE SOME GATES WILL OPEN AND IT WILL BE ALL SETTLED.
PERSONALLY, I DIDN'T FIND S.....JI CHARISMATIC AND HIS AURA DIDN'T REALLY TOUCH ME....SO I HAVE ALWAYS DONE MY TECHNIQUES OF MEDITATION GAINED FROM OTHER GURUS AND AM DOING VERY WELL. I HAVE NO COMMITMENT TO ANY GURU BUT THEIR BLESSINGS ARE WITH ME. AND MY GRATITUDE IS THEIR BONUS. THAT IS HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS. TRUE GURUS ONLY NEED A SHELTER AND A MEAL.
LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS.

trikaldarshi

trikaldarshi

(12)

Reputation modifier: 1

Level: 17 [?]

Experience: 12,846

Next Level: 13,278

Friday, April 20th 2012, 11:28pm

Americans, pay up or shut up!

Rumor has it that the Big O will be coming to Canada and the United States sometimes in May this year. Let's prepare a warm welcome :ten: (wtf) :sun: . Do you think that part of the trip will be collection of outstanding dues? We shall see.

barnes

New User

(41)

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 34,546

Next Level: 38,246

Friday, April 27th 2012, 6:56am

Big O. in Vienna?

Rumours in Czech R. say that Holy Orange came to Vienna yesterday. Can anyone confirm or deny this news? There are hopes among people he might take part in Anusthana seminar in Střílky this weekend.

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 116,595

Next Level: 125,609

Friday, April 27th 2012, 9:06am

Confirmed. Wish he'd go away, bah.

Chava

Bronze Member

(154)

Level: 27 [?]

Experience: 125,999

Next Level: 157,092

Friday, April 27th 2012, 12:32pm

Hi to everybody,
I have confirmation from few people from Czech republic - he will be in Strilky.
Some of them are already on their journey there.

info from http://www.swamixx.tv/stream/eu/eu-Vienna (correct the webside before using it :-))

27 Apr 12
LIVE! 19:30 - 20:45
Live webcast from Strilky
Evening Satsang with Sxaxiji from Strilky, Czech Republic.

I wish you nice weekend.

Eva

LenkaKT

New User

(62)

Experience: 62,237

Friday, April 27th 2012, 12:59pm

Thank to anybody who will come to Strilky with all the questions from all open letters.

I have tried to find it here, but I failed (I am quite busy today).

I would love to go. I am afraid that I will not be allowed to enter, or ask questions... and travel 800 km and cancel my family plan for weekend just to stay in front of Strilky...
What do you think - is there a chance to get inside? To get the answers?

mangotree

Bronze Member

Level: 28 [?]

Experience: 176,909

Next Level: 195,661

Friday, April 27th 2012, 3:47pm

the letters with the questions are here...

The open letters you are looking for are here at this link in the news section - look towards the bottom of that page:
open letters link

The questions people would really like to ask may well have evolved after all this time.
But I very much doubt that the answers have evolved at all.

LenkaKT

New User

(62)

Experience: 62,237

Friday, April 27th 2012, 4:06pm

Mangotree, thanks.
Finally, I found that I am not so brave to go there.

I am afraid , because:

1.] I will not be allowed to enter at all.
2.] I will pay and get there. But SM will stay hidden in his appartement and satsang will be closed just for invited people.
3.] I will get to satsang, but no chance to ask questions.
4.] I will be allowed to enter and to ask. But: SM will sit on his big chair, I will stand (sit?) in lower position. All around are people, who are not happy to see me. Hoping, that SM can show them that I am wrong. And he will use his power and will show it to them. I think he would use the situation for himself. To ridicule me. To degradate me. Roman already explained why it is not good idea for victims to stand up on a satsang. In fact, I would be in the same position.

So, end of all those scenarios is: Cancelled program for rest of the family - children dissapointed, husband upset. Spent money for travelling. Hours in the car (it is at least 4-5 hours to get there). And no answers, just full portion of degradation. (What means in next month to spent another part of money to pay for a therapeut to get balanced again ;-))

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests