You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "aussie_yogi" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 1

Level: 25 [?]

Experience: 83,521

Next Level: 100,000

Friday, April 13th 2012, 4:30am

Mel tangling swami in deep trouble

little bird told me that our melbourne tangling swami is in deep trouble

his cute emails to young chicks attending his mel classes have been seen by our evil krishna worshipping
friend S..R.. in some lawyers file rubbish from the previous group

apparently they were never investigated by the previous group as the reports came in too late and
they were busy leaving the association

S..R.. flew into a rage and threatened tangling swami with kicking him off swamihood

Big O intervened with S...R.. and tangling swami kept his swamihood

but our evil friend S..R.. has formally reported tangling swami to the australian federal police last week along with all the
evidence of sex emails by tangling swami to the young chicks and also the chicks contacts :D

tangling mel swami is in deep doo doo now for sure :) :)

PremP

New User

(22)

Level: 23 [?]

Experience: 55,878

Next Level: 62,494

Friday, April 13th 2012, 4:52am

Well maybe not the disciple's fault....just trying to show the Guru that he can follow in his footsteps. AND if one has to be downgraded from the prestigious 'orange' then the other ONE is to do it first. Where are S...R 's reasoning faculties? If this is indeed a police case then it's going to create an Earthquake that is going to bring a Tsunami into Jadan.

Reputation modifier: 2

Level: 24 [?]

Experience: 62,621

Next Level: 79,247

Friday, April 13th 2012, 5:37am

gee whiz.. (is this just aussie slang or is it found else where? ..)
golly gosh
gee whiz
what a mess

i really feel for the melb swami and the other melb centre manager. I am hoping they are okay and want them to know that all their old friends are thinking about them and hoping that their physical and mental health is not suffering. We would like to know that you are okay..
we still love you L****sa/G*** and even the tangling swami and his wasabi fudge ways, I hope that we get to talk to you again one day and even share some wacky wasabi treat....
you can be free and healthy..
the outside world is okay, you will survive
you have friends and family that will support and help you. I would love to be your friend again..
and in the outside world its okay to tangle yourself and also be spiritual.
tangling is normal and natural between two free consenting equal adults.. (just take off the orange robe and don't do it with a yoga student/disciple/client)
God still loves you..
you don't deserve this, you don't need to suffer to gain spiritually..
i hope you both find that strength inside..

oh, and if you do stick around you might as well keep aSuriR*m and our ex-guru Swampy accountable.. there would be no other point in staying.
You know that it was Swampy that gave AsuriR*m all this power... a psychopath and a psychopath...

perhaps you should leave and advise the board to sell the aayidl mebourne centre's business, I am sure there will be some nice melbourne yogis who are looking for an awesome space and then you can be free of it all forever!

Be Free, your whole like is still waiting for you!

You can have a nice good SPIRITUAL life that includes a tangling partner, its your CHOICE!

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 612,230

Next Level: 677,567

Friday, April 13th 2012, 6:04am

wasabi fudge
We all understand "Gee whiz", but what on Earth is this???!!! (wtf) Sounds far more disturbing than a tangle in a shower.... :wacko:

Friday, April 13th 2012, 7:41am

hee hee Tony .. well lets just say our aussie tangling swami had a penchant for creative cooking, and a fond memory of him is, yes, him making and bringing 'wasabi flavoured fudge' to our national teacher training conference, bizarre and hilarious, hot and sweet!

btw, it is a good point PremP makes that if asuriR*m is demanding melb swami takes off his robe and also sending info to the police then he must demand that of Swampi too !?
.... AND if one has to be downgraded from the prestigious 'orange' then the other ONE is to do it first.

• "aussie_yogi" started this thread

Level: 25 [?]

Experience: 83,521

Next Level: 100,000

Friday, April 13th 2012, 7:54am

totally with you shivashakti and premp

this krishna worshipping brahmin S..R.. is actually very partial to brahmins like him and so will not touch the Big O

but the mel tangling swami is not a brahmin and so it's ok to take off his robe absolute hypocrite

by the way the tangling swami is in trouble because evil S..R.. found out that some of the young chicks attended
with their mothers. he believes that they might be like really young......

so he went to the australian federal police who investigate such serious stuff gave them all the details

PremP

New User

(22)

Level: 23 [?]

Experience: 55,878

Next Level: 62,494

Friday, April 13th 2012, 9:06am

Sorry to say aussie_yogi....that if the Krishna bakt pompous brahmin is caste conscious then Big O is certainly out...He is born M..gilal Garg. Vaishya by caste - business people. See it runs in the blood.
It will be interesting to see the tug of war between the brahmin and the vaishya. My instincts are telling me that a conflict of opinions between the two on many situations is unavoidable.Both will be using strong siddhis(one Mantra & the other one Tantra) on each other.
You must not forget that he is not Big O's bakta...just trying to earn a few bucks on the side.

Watching

New User

(11)

Level: 17 [?]

Experience: 10,392

Next Level: 13,278

Friday, April 13th 2012, 10:35am

Where can I contact S...R...? I would like to provide information to assist the Feds in their investigation.

Try to understand that this is serious. Because this man has an appealing face, do not assume that every underage girl and vulnerable woman would be throwing themselves at the idiot, were it not for the trust that his position engenders.

Do not assume that consenting sex between adults is what he was ever looking for. This sitution is no different than a therapist who has sex with his patients, a school teacher who has sex with his students, or a priest who has sex with underage girls in his congregtion.

Do not assume they are being shown good time here.

This is about abuse of power.

Veritas

Silver Member

(82)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 447,694

Next Level: 453,790

Friday, April 13th 2012, 11:18am

I just can't help but it appears to me, as if this tangelman is being prepared as scapegoat to distract and shift away the attention from the big evil, slaughter the little piggie so the big pig goes unpunished.
Anyway, look here: http://www.sexabuseyidl.net/discussion/c…993#Comment_993

Watching

New User

(11)

Friday, April 13th 2012, 11:53am

Thanks Veritas for the contact.

Only within the organisation would the focus on one swami detract attention from the other.

In the real world, both are grown men who are independently accountble for their own behaviour. I hope they will both be brought to justice.

If the little pig is slaughtered for being a pig, all the more reason to slaughter the big pig. Law of precedent.

Veritas

Silver Member

(82)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 447,694

Next Level: 453,790

Friday, April 13th 2012, 12:35pm

I hope they will both be brought to justice.
If the little pig is slaughtered for being a pig, all the more reason to slaughter the big pig. Law of precedent.

Amen.

Friday, April 13th 2012, 1:13pm

@Watching be careful of aSuriRam.. he does not care about you, or the interests of those that were abused/led astray..
You should go to the police directly if you have something worthy of police.
It worries me that you even consider him an option, if i were you i would not share anything with him, just ask what channels he went through to get to fed police.
be careful, thats all... he is more likely to turn around and threaten and use you, just sayin...

Experience: 10,803

Friday, April 13th 2012, 2:41pm

Be warned - do not to trust much that comes from either the Geeves ID nor the Aussie Yogi ID.
Not that there won't be some truth in it of course.
Just that the motive for writing will be very twisted.

Geeves seems to have morphed into an aussie yogi and something in it all says MANIPULATION WARNING.
Perhaps those stories have some twists in them, or perhaps the telling of the didl stories has a very twisted motive.

Why would Geeves change ID all of a sudden, but keep telling didl-inside-her stories?
Why would someone do that - to help demolish the organisation perhaps?
To make didl look corrupt and broken and as if that man that geeves speaks of is being victimised in some way... just like the poor orange one.
Sort of weird isn't it - but some people are very good at pretending to be victims - it twists the blame back around in a way that may serve a very dark purpose.

And why demolish didl anyway, how could anyone possibly benefit from that?
$$$ perhaps?
Where would the $$$ go if didl was shut down by the government for being so corrupt or dysfunctional?
Another similar yoga organisation. Would just be a matter of 'guiding' which organisation it goes to really.

For those still in didl - it will be really interesting to see what happens if you try to vote out the treasurer at the next election.
I wonder if that will be the moment that 'someone' plans to bring the whole organisation down.
If that person is kicked out and then cries to ASIC "oh poor me i am a victim, i was doing all the right things, and those corrupt people threw me out, you know they are corrupt - i have been writing to you about it for months now....

and so the plot thickens...

It is interesting - nobody can trust anybody in didl anymore - guru won't even be able trust treasurer... if he ever did
the vultures are circling
you can hear their cries

Watching

New User

(11)

Friday, April 13th 2012, 10:53pm

ShivaShakti, thanks but I was just after a contact for the police file. I would be careful of anyone still involved in yidl.

In your hatred of S...R.., do not lose sight of the message. A 40-something year-old Hungarian man in Melbourne, abusing his position as swami, to have sex with his students.

When swami H..H..... was found to have done the same thing, he was not celebrated with 'we still love you...' etc.

In addition, a man of this age grooming underaged girls is a big deal in Australia, even without the abuse of his position.

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 7:13am

@watching I have not lost site of the gravity of the situation, which is why i suggested going straight to the police, not via S...R...
btw, hatred is a very strong word.. i don't think i feel hatred for anyone... I am just very clear about S...R.. nature, and his manipulation and threats and abuse over the last year to everyone..

@Australia_Calling : thanks for your post. My alarm bells were ringing a bit; who left in the organisation would put up these posts. S...R.. Pr*mK.m.r
and what is their motivation..? Its all a weird spooky mess. :crazy:
I'm glad I'm out of it!