You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Angela

New User

(69)

• "Angela" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 4

Level: 23 [?]

Experience: 53,259

Next Level: 62,494

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 10:57pm

Meeting in Vienna 15.6.2012

I like to invite everyone interested to a meeting with N. and A. in Vienna.
We will be there from 5 pm on the 18. of June in Cafe Wortner, Wiedner Hauptstr.55 in Vienna.
Same Same like last year but different.:)
2 interesting guests are already confirmed from outside didl:)
Any personal questions to the meeting please send mail to ratanpuri@gmx.de or ask anything you feel comfortable with here in forum.

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 111,708

Next Level: 125,609

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 6:25pm

that would be tomorrow than

teodora

New User

(20)

Reputation modifier: 3

Level: 24 [?]

Experience: 72,295

Next Level: 79,247

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 7:03pm

ALL THE BEST!!!!
I AM WITH YOU!!!!
(my doughter did not step out.....)

Angela

New User

(69)

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 7:46am

This short report was written with mobile and needed some editing.
Meeting was interesting.
N. could not come, but a production team from ATV in Austria turned up and did some recording. You can watch it on 25.6. 21.20 Uhr ATV.I did not get paid for the TV interview.
We also had three guests from Didl: (two women, one man). He was the one N. had talked about in her last letter to Bundesstelle and presented himself as the perfect posterboy for cult membership. He came in uniform and advised me to simply practice Yoganidra and have Faith in the master.
There was another woman L. who owns a shop and complained about having to deal with someone who had an issue with her business name. She suggested to me that rather than complaining and beating about the bush would we not be better off engaging a lawyer and chasing a result via the Court system?
She unfortunately did not understand that in a yoga group there should be room for complaints to be aired directly and discussion to be had before running to lawyers.
The late arrival of the secretary of swampy U.a....i (O..a) was an absolute highlight. She stated that she was told by indian cowboys that I had sex with them and others, and mentioned citynames where I went shopping for the ashram. She also said to my face that she knows that I "did not let the dogs out". Puzzled, I said "Huh? I went walking with them all the time".
Then the others told me her meaning was that I used them for sex. Called Sodomy. Such a bizzare comment did not warrant a response.
I like to explain about the dogs: Swampy gave me to small dogs just some month old to look after. I took care of them for all the following years. I loved them and cared for them.
She behaved badly, blew any credibility she may have arrived with and simply dug herself into a hole, leaving us bewildered and sad.
Poor behavior for someone in a position of some importance within didl.
When asked directly if she'd had sex with swampy, yes or no? she replied: how can you dare to ask me that. Etc etc...... say no more.

On the other hand some really nice people turned up who had already distanced themselves from didl after finding out swampys hidden secrets, and a good old friend of mine who left six months before the internet revelations.

So together with the cult office team and the TV crew we had an interesting evening and I thank everyone who came and helped make it work.

mah

New User

(39)

Reputation modifier: 1

Level: 24 [?]

Experience: 78,526

Next Level: 79,247

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 4:11am

That is just bizarre;

All those years i just thought that there was the odd crazy person who acted like a cult member while everyone else was just trying to explore the fringe of human experience while keeping their feet in reality. Seems those people were actually the DIDL bread and butter.

Maybe this is how a real hard core cult develops. In the beginning there is a mix of sane and insane and the leader becomes more and more to believe their own publicity. Then the normal people leave and all that is left is the hard core crazies. Hilarity ensues (unless you end up getting do doinked [in a very bad and serious way] ).

Well done for trying to get the word out. i have a huge amount of respect for how much you care.

m

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 5:13pm

For German speakers,

http://atv.at/contentset/17158-atv-die-reportage/2542696

"ATV Die Reportage Neue Gurus - Teil 2".

It is in part about our favourite cult.

Our dear Angela has the ability to speak very clearly yet with the appropriate emotional charge, and I commend her for that.

The part which concerns us starts at 31:00. (The other featured beliefs systems are interesting, too. I think I have a soft spot for Damanhur. Not for Komaja though.)

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 6:26pm

May I save you some jumping around in the video by pointing you to the interesting bits. Or rather, the outrageous bits.

Here is what the cultist said:

"Wir kennen die Leute die das machen und die sind meiner Meinung nach unberechenbar. Wenn Swampy irgendwas passiert, irgendwo auf der Welt, mit seinem Körper, irgendwas, dann wissen wir genau, wo wir diese Leute finden und suchen müssen. Swampy ist heute soweit, dass er als angesehene Persönlichkeit, weltweit, wirklich um sein Leben fürchtet, durch diesen ganzen tam tam was hier gemacht wird."

"We know the people who do this and who in my opinion are unpredictable. If anything happens to Swampy, anywhere in the world, with his body, anything, then we know exactly where we need to find and locate these people. Swampy is now so far that he, as a well regarded personality, worldwide, really fears for his life, through this whole fuss done here. "
(Her language is incoherent in the original, too.)

Openly threatening the wistleblowers. Well done U.Puri, very well done. The language is so revealing, too. She calls the allegations a fuss (tam tam), as if the substance was a small matter, best swept under the carpet.

Angela

New User

(69)

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 8:24pm

I just went online to watch the video clip in ATV, but it seems outside from Austria we can not see it.
I guess they did not mention the name didl and swampy because that way they avoid problems with swampys lawyers.
I have not seen myself "the reportage" from yesterday yet.

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 586,952

Next Level: 677,567

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 1:27am

it seems outside from Austria we can not see it.
The video works from Canada. I agree that Damanhur is sort of cool, with all their whimsical iconography and interior design (Or was that Komaja?).

Now, let's see how long until someone complains about the excellent question in a comment... :D

Warum darf nicht offen gesagt werden, dass sich der Guru, der Schülerinnen mißbraucht, "Swampy" nennt, und die Organisation "Yoga im t***n L***n".

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 443,659

Next Level: 453,790

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 7:27pm

i hate this commercial that pops up each time i want to jump forward?! so still havent seen it all ...
it is Makaja ( guru from Komaja ) in the first part i saw, but illustrations are from damanhurians

ps. strange- no commercials this evening :crazy:

pps. god i wish it had subtitles in english