You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "GeorgNaggiesExUshmey" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 116,595

Next Level: 125,609

Monday, January 14th 2013, 10:24am

still connected

On the risk of being viewed as a dreamer and sentimentalist, I hereby admit that I feel/know that i am still strongly connected to YIDL. My evidence is mostly dreams. Now I maintain that dream life is as important, or more important, than our periods of structured 3-D life. Regularly taking part in YIDL meetings, taking part in arati, meeetings with swampy and m., .. the dream evidence is frequent and too much to ignore. I feel mostly uncomfortable, because as an apostate, I don't belong. Crazy multidimensional world. It is impossible to overestimate the complexity of it all.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 462,935

Next Level: 555,345

Tuesday, January 15th 2013, 2:25pm

Try lucid dreaming, means being aware that you are in a dream- then change it by your own will.

Liberty

New User

(30)

Reputation modifier: 4

Level: 23 [?]

Experience: 59,818

Next Level: 62,494

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 1:45pm

could it be that by dreaming about it, the subconscious mind is going through all of it, trying to make sense somehow of a "reality" that was part of your life for a long time and also had a great influence on you and your daily decisions? and now suddenly that "reality" is gone. Could it be the subconscious mind's way of letting go? I remember years ago when i had just stopped smoking, i would often dream that i am smoking a cigarette, but in each new dream i smoked less of the cigarette before putting it out. The first few dreams i would smoke only half, and the next few dreams was only a quarter, and i remember clearly, the last dream i took only one drag and then put it out. i never dreamed about it again, my mind had finally let go of the attachment it had to smoking. What do you think? something to consider?

• "GeorgNaggiesExUshmey" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 116,595

Next Level: 125,609

Sunday, January 20th 2013, 4:19pm

Liberty: I don't subscribe to current psychological theory which, generally speaking, stipulates that nighttime consciousness is just processing of the all-important daytime events. On the contrary, I am quite convinced that dreams are events in their own right, and that waking life is even subordinate to dream life in the sense that waking events are a consequence of what was negotiated/tried out/designed in dream life.
Mlad.: becoming conscious in sleep is my one true ambition in life.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 462,935

Next Level: 555,345