You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "truthseeker" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 3

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 31,123

Next Level: 38,246

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 3:37pm

New Mahamandaleshwars

Looks like it's Mahamandaleshwar initiation time at the moment.The yidl website mentions that Vivek Puri Ji (Tino Pavlin) and Mahamandaleshwar Swami Gyaneshwar Puri Ji (Igor Mrkoci) were initiated. I wonder how much yidl has paid for this 'honour'. :yes:

[moved by admin from another thread]

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 586,951

Next Level: 677,567

Monday, February 18th 2013, 7:09pm

I just see two healthy men who have completely wasted most of their lives on a fantasy. Instead of living fully, having fun, exploring, inquiring, they have agreed to become dull props in a stage background, so the sombrero guy can maintain his image and his lifestyle.

Roman

Silver Member

(212)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 502,647

Next Level: 555,345

Monday, February 18th 2013, 9:46pm

I guess these days the main reward and promise is to become mahamandalehwar one day. The faithful are rewarded and sale can go on. Lovely :dance: . Have fun, I don't give a damn.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 202,707

Next Level: 242,754

Tuesday, February 19th 2013, 3:13am

For people who had proof of Sm's Siddhis, it goes much deeper than that. They've had proof, like I have, that he can read their minds, and think he really is the one to stop all sorrows. Please people, if you still follow SM, and you had definite proof of his mind reading abilities, like I have, please, do not be swayed by it. Mind reading is not proof of divinity and good will. Sad, but true. These advanced abilities can come from evil sources. So, please, be cautious.

nobody

New User

(59)

Level: 19 [?]

Experience: 18,612

Next Level: 22,851

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 5:06pm

After last Kumbha Mela 2010 Swampy promised to make 25 Mahamandaleshwars. Since it is not easy to do it once he has to do it gradually. It has already been progressed since 2010, than he made one and this time he managed to make two. He also promised one boy to become Mahamadaleshwar. This guy was this time at the Kumbha Mela and became sannyasi and is expected to become the Mahamandaleshwar next Kumbha Mela.

During last Kumbha Mela when Jasraj became Mahamandaleshwar Swampy itself added a new title, "Pita Dishwar" which loosely translated means "the father, the founder of the spiritual lineage." This is done in order to have a higher title than Jasraj and future Mahamandaleshwars that he already had planned to make. He already devised a name for the new guru disciple lineage and made a logo that is displayed on this Kumbha Mela. Since he has endless appetite, it is obvious that his intention is that once he make enough Mahamandaleshwars, to secede and create new akhara and proclaim himself Acharya Mahamandaleshwar (head of akhara)

The whole thing takes on another dimension if you look at who they have become Mahamandaleshwars this time. These two guys are 47 and 43 years old and have become sannyasys 6 years ago also at the Kumbha Mela, Allahabad. Since DIDL has some older sannyasys by age and also experience, it is a question why they did not become Mahamandaleshwars. Answer suggests itself. He does not want competition. He needs only those ones who will be obedient as soldiers, not those who think and have a bit of integrity.

It seems that soon Swampy will be afraid of own shadow.

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 586,951

Next Level: 677,567

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 3:08am

Actually, "Pita Dishwara" is from his Latin American tour last year (sombrero!). It derives from "Puta de Ishwara".

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 443,658

Next Level: 453,790

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 2:39am

he started laying eggs...

• "truthseeker" started this thread

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 31,123

Next Level: 38,246

Monday, August 12th 2013, 12:00pm

Swampy on BBC

I saw a BBC documentary about the Kumbh Mela and to my surprise I saw the sombrero guy passing by for a second. You can see him at 3:36. It's not much, but I'm sure he will be thrilled by his second of fame. The documentary is interesting to watch, although it's almost totally uncritical. For people like us who know you can't trust a guru it's sad to watch the two people that have been caught by one. (Vishwananda and Sadhguru). Kumbh Mela The Greatest Show On Earth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1zmADOYzOg

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 3:31pm

I saw one of the Croatian's mahamandaleswar youtube lecture few days ago , and recording of the very initiation process at youtue too.Two of them, they look so lost and confused, only Maha thing about them is Mahaconfusion.
The lecture on yt that vixek puxi , as freshly initiated mahamandaleswar, gave in Croatia, was so boring and so sad thing to watch and listen, at least swampy had some charm and style as a sweet talker , but watching this guy I felt so embarrassed and sorry for him, I could not believe people in the audience don't see through his empty talking...
In the end , to make the charade complete, he picked up a basket full of cheap candies to win children's likes with colored sugar. how cheap...and then they brought all of the audience to the same level offering those candies to each visitor like they are little children ?! I guess he is just copy pasting swampy's patterns but in his performance it looks just ridiculous.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Wednesday, September 18th 2013, 3:21pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og_8X0gwvHU&feature=youtu.be

swampy is back in croatia after long long time- now, they have changed the location ; from the west coast they went to east coast of Istria
too bad we didn't know he was coming to give him more media coverage ;)

This is the first time he had 'man in black' following him around the place , being all the time near swampy, sitting by his side.

Must be he is not such a great siddhi master when he needs a bodyguard...

teodora

New User

(20)

Level: 24 [?]

Experience: 72,295

Next Level: 79,247

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 9:45am

T....devi from Australia....new ..egg...*family*
this weekend my doughter went to see her...probably to touch her *holy ...feet^... :bang:

Level: 23 [?]

Experience: 53,733

Next Level: 62,494

Friday, October 4th 2013, 7:27pm

This is the first time he had 'man in black' following him around the place , being all the time near swampy, sitting by his side.

Must be he is not such a great siddhi master when he needs a bodyguard...
During his stay in Belgrade in november 2010. he was surrounded by two 'mens in black' all the time...

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Friday, October 4th 2013, 11:53pm

Oh I didn't know...strange- he had no reason to be afraid back then that much, or he had.hmm

nobody

New User

(59)

Level: 19 [?]

Experience: 18,612

Next Level: 22,851

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 12:20pm

It is not strange at all. Whenever he had opportunity to have bodyguards he was happy to have it. It is just to show to people how important he is. Specially in India he was begging for security at police office. He pushed some disciples to write fake threatening letters in order to get security. Usually they appear with guns and in Indian mentality when you are surrounded with police you are very important.
This also show how stupid he is. He can not divide Indian mentality an European. Once in Europe he require bodyguards and organizers had to pay thousands euros for them. When Swampy told they should wear black suits and stand left and write above others during programs, they told it will not serve the purpose. In that way they are exposed and they can't protect him. Organizers told to Swampy that and still he was insisting them to work as he told. When bodyguards heard that, they have been laughing very much. They understood that he doesn't need protection but actors and they played that role. Of course they took money for that.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 12:24pm

aha, so it show s how important he is... :D
my mind setup is different- i thought- if he is so divine a proof of his divinity would be that he feels protected by God and his angels..and that bodyguards make him look less divine , fearful
well I still have to learn a lot about how psychopaths think

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests