You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

• "Tony" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 602,884

Next Level: 677,567

Saturday, July 13th 2013, 2:56pm

New YIDL Australia Website

Take a look. Is it just me or are they rebranding?

The intro images (click through the dots at the bottom) feel like one of these "eat healthy, lose weight, exercise, avoid stress, all of this to please your man" women's magazines. There is just one guy on the sequence, other than The Boss, of course. Interesting.

Laksmi

New User

(10)

Reputation modifier: 1

Level: 12 [?]

Experience: 2,127

Next Level: 2,912

Sunday, July 14th 2013, 11:18pm

This looks amazing. It is hard to imagine that the money has been spent on such a good looking website. Also cannot imagine who would be doing this. Last we heard in Oz, it was all falling apart. This certainly does not look like it!
I worry about future yoga students being sucked in.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,283

Next Level: 242,754

Monday, July 15th 2013, 1:59am

I think they are giving you all, especially the 18 Aussies who left, the BIG MIDDLE FINGER!

"Look at us, we haven't sold Annandale, we are still going on, Swampy is our wise master (with walking stick and all), and we are proud of the lineage"
- And - where are the rest of the abused women? It's still only a handful since the 2011 scandal.

In relation to this forum: Right now it consists mainly of cowards who don't want to write in public, they write in their little secret chamber, and arrogance rules, with people being told the special membership is by invitation only - so you see?

The new Aussie site is one big strong statement. Up yours, basically.

If there really are heaps more abused women out there,I find it totally selfish of them not to make public statements and support the brave ones who came forward. How anyone could have had Sex with Swampy and not warn his gullible students, is beyond me.

PallasAthene

Silver Member

(193)

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 429,418

Next Level: 453,790

Monday, July 15th 2013, 11:48am

"The new Aussie site is one big strong statement."

I'm very relaxed watching this site. It is pretty nice like L'Oreal marketing. Buy this product and heaven will follow you.

"Die ich rief, die Geister....." I guess now they have to face another type of searchers.

"Up yours, basically. " Never ever, that's totally overrated.

Thoughts from Al-Kabir, the Great:

Where do you search me? I am with you
Not in pilgrimage, nor in icons, Neither in solitudes
Not in temples, nor in mosques Neither in Kaba nor in Kailash
I am with you o man, I am with you
Not in prayers, nor in meditation, Neither in fasting
Not in yogic exercises, Neither in renunciation
Neither in the vital force nor in the body, Not even in the ethereal space
Neither in the womb of Nature, Not in the breath of the breath
Seek earnestly and discover, In but a moment of search
Says Kabir, Listen with care, Where your faith is, I am there.

[ Al-Kabir 1398 - 1518 ]

Thank_You

Bronze Member

(192)

Reputation modifier: 7

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 118,986

Next Level: 125,609

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 3:29am

Freedom

Thank you to all the women who spoke out, thank you to those that helped and allowed their words to be heard, you have saved me from a life of slavery, destruction and isolation.
Love love to you all

I also send love to those women who cannot speak out and that you heal and recover.

I also send love to all the recovering Bhaktas' who left, who gave so much through their incredible dedication, commitment strength of character.
Starting life anew is not easy and to heal from the pain of betrayal.

I find it a great comfort that their were enough people who cared about the ones that were left behind and came back for them to help them make their own informed decision

Thank you Thank You Thank You

Who cares about the website ?? what it does represent is there are many people left in the organisation working like dogs either being lied to or they know and they are lying about it. May God help their souls, their bank accounts, their families, their children and their families.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 455,778

Next Level: 555,345

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 2:04pm

Selling lies and illusion continues, it can't be surprising and it will continue as long as it can.It's a business.
And it's all about money and power.As long as there's market for it , "spirituality" sellers will keep selling their products, and few "complaints" from cheated customers won't stop them from doing it.

We've done our part, what was our duty, and partially , at least we had success. We didn't expect any success, we only felt that the truth had to be told and our duty was to tell it however unpleasant it was.

Why some other people, that knew about the abuses or were abused themselves ( or still are ), chose not to react, it depends - and is from different reasons - ranging from strong implanted fears, deep shame and sorrow, utter blindness and selfishness etc.. all feelings/behaviors that are part of common human species behavior.

Reputation modifier: 3

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 31,977

Next Level: 38,246

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 11:32am

They have a special children's program now, as we can see on the news page about the summer retreats of 2013. Mr. Orange understands very well that who has the youth has the future.

The web page tells such a beautiful story about the retreats, I'd almost become a member again. ;) But probably some things happened behind the facade that were much less beautiful.

nobody

New User

(59)

Level: 19 [?]

Experience: 19,124

Next Level: 22,851

Tuesday, July 30th 2013, 8:20am

This site is not amazing at all. First of all they gave credits to Gyneshwxr. It is new Mahamandaleshwar. Guy is sitting in Jaipur ashram and he is computer maniac. Obviously he made this site. Who ever know little bit about making web sites will recognize that this is made in "word press". That is easiest program for making web sites. It is easy to learn and very quickly you can make site like this if you have all pictures, text etc.

About content. In most of front page picture are Croatians (Gyneshwxr is also Croatian). On first picture is girl whose husband is wedding photographer , so you can imagine who (and where) made most of this pictures. there are few pictures of Australians but they are done in the amateur quality. The rest of pictures are taken from several sources: Pictures from didl book, old cici's pictures, some new also made in Croatia and some pictures which they most probably bought in some photography stock sites (you can buy tens of them in web quality for several bucks). Text is old and recycled.
In credits on didl site they are thanking for 18 months work. This site can be done for a month by one professional person. This is cheep and easy to make web site.
Actually this is site made by Croatians not by Aussies.

Taking all this into consideration, it is evident that the Swampy continued as usual. Pushing a few capable people around him doing all sorts of things. Noting new.