You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nobody

New User

(59)

• "nobody" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 19 [?]

Experience: 19,113

Next Level: 22,851

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 11:43pm

Friend of Swampi caught up in sexual abuse

Friend of Swampi. They met several times.I am curious to know what experiences they exchanged during their meetings:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india…ow/22216383.cms

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 22 [?]

Experience: 40,293

Next Level: 49,025

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 2:03pm

Great news that Indian government had the courage to start the investigation in spite of Asaram's “saintly” status, and that the girl in case and her parents persisted in bringing the case to public eye and to court.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 455,524

Next Level: 555,345

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 11:28pm

he also went to sai baba to get some practical advices on avoiding charges ..besides this case, that will ,hopefully, expose his guilt clearly , he has a list of older allegations...maybe now those cases will get attention , too.
let me recommend you this video - asaram had a crash with his helicopter when he was travelling to a satsang and lecture in some part of india - somehow no one was hurt, pure luck, but asaram made a big thing out of it - "his mantra and his presence as incarnated god had saved everyone in the helicopter and himself of course" :D
take a look at the clip to see how stupid and obvious he is in his self adoration and capitalizing on a mere luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xrvJwCyQ4 :bang:

Reputation modifier: 3

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 31,959

Next Level: 38,246

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 11:27am

Asaram Bapu also remarked about the 2012 Delhi gang rape that the victim was equally guilty along with those responsible for the sexual assault on her. He is reported to have said: “Only five or six people are not the culprits. The victim is as guilty as her rapists… She should have called the culprits brothers and begged before them to stop… This could have saved her dignity and life. Can one hand clap? I don't think so.” Gives an idea what kind of guy this friend of Swampi is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaram_Bapu…ang_rape_victim

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 12:49pm

ahaa.. so he is the one. I heard of some Genius saying those words..what an domineering idiot

Reputation modifier: 3

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 31,959

Next Level: 38,246

Wednesday, September 4th 2013, 10:42am

It's now claimed that Asaram has a harem of hundreds of women and that women are killed if they try to resist the godman’s advances. :(

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/GUJ-AHD…_ref_map=%5B%5D

Also, that sometimes children are sacrificed in his black magic practices:

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article-hf/DEL-…-PHO.html#seq=2

If the accusations are true, he really is the worst kind of cult leader. Compared to this, Swampi is almost a saint. Meanwhile, they made Asaram do a sexual potency test and he passed! (10/10)

http://news.oneindia.in/2013/09/03/how-a…_ref_map=%5B%5D

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 11:23pm

he had also made it official as part of his own Bible ;

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/JM-asar….html?seq=1&RLT

This book of Asaram, ‘Shri Gurugita’ has a controversial 38th verse. It is written in the verse that a devotee should donate his body, life and even his wife to his guru.

PallasAthene

Silver Member

(193)

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 429,179

Next Level: 453,790

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 11:25pm

Narayan Sai - Asaram Bapu's son

Now Asaram Bapu's son, Narayan Sai, lands in trouble

Breaking News India TV

Father & Son

PallasAthene

Silver Member

(193)

Monday, September 9th 2013, 9:45pm

- the worst place to be a woman -

A global poll of experts last year by TrustLaw, a legal news service run by the Thomson Reuters Foundation,
showed India to be the worst place among G20 countries to be a woman. (Reuters)

Sometimes the worst place to be a woman is their home, anyway in which country. The difference is, if it is possible for you to go to the police and to get shelter. The difference is, wether the society and your family within this society is able to support you. Also it makes difference if your belief system is able to fit and to grow with the requirements of the third millenium. Time does not stand still and everything is flowing. Everybody know this and many blank this knowledge out as soon as they are concerned.

Today I heard in the radio about a roe, which has horns like a roe buck and a white backside like a roe deer. They made a DNA test and this roe has mostly female genes within their cells but also three x genes which prevent her to evolve female genitals and forced her to built up the horns. In a mental way this could be the future if a society persist in onesided (x) viewpoints.

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 22 [?]

Experience: 40,293

Next Level: 49,025

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 1:22pm

Well, Sogyal "Rinpoche" is neither his friend nor even Indian, but the rest is the same. Here is the chapter of an on-line book, about sexual abuse of a female follower who came to him for help: http://behindthethangkas.wordpress.com/2…-dierdre-smith/

(the whole book could be found at the same address http://behindthethangkas.wordpress.com)

PallasAthene

Silver Member

(193)

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 10:22am

- The Trauma faced by Dharam Singh and his family -

If my wife and I had not been present there, we would never have believed our own daughter

"On what happened to his daughter

‘She had been studying in Asaram’s Chhindwara Gurukul for the past five years. My younger son also studied there. There was never any issue. Everything being said about Roshni’s health is false. She has always been perfectly healthy. But for no reason, they started her treatment. My daughter told me that she didn’t have any problem, but suddenly the Gurukul sevikas told her that she was under the influence of spirits. They told me that she would have to perform a puja for one whole night. They took her away and at night, four or five of them sat around her in a hall. They made her recite the mahamrityunjay mantra. She told me later how she had got a headache after that. The next day we received a call from the Ashram informing us that our daughter was unwell. The sevikas told us that only Asaram Bapu could heal her. We were told to meet Asaram on 15 August in his Jodhpur ashram. My wife and I reached Chhindwara and took our daughter along with us to Jodhpur.’

‘We were told to go there at night on 15 August. Behind the Manai Ashram of Jodhpur there are some cottages. Asaram had called us there. When we reached there, he told us to meditate by looking into his eyes. We were overjoyed that someone people crave to meet is asking us to look into his eyes. But now I know that it was just a plot to hypnotize us. He asked us to leave our daughter as he was going perform some incantations on her to cure her. We told him it was late and we had no place to go. Moreover, we did not want to leave our daughter alone. So he told us we could rest in the hut next door, while he attended to our daughter. We worshipped him like God and trusted him so we went to the other cottage leaving our daughter with him. Even then we were reciting his bhajans. When Roshni returned after about one-and-a-half hour later, she was crying. When I asked what had happened, she asked to leave immediately. I got suspicious. When we reached home, I told my wife to ask her what happened there. After much insistence, she told her that when we had left, Asaram took her to another room from a door at the back. There, Asaram told her that he would heal her and that she was going to become a great orator. Then he asked her to remove her clothes and raped her. He threatened her that if she told anybody about it, her family would face the consequences. Had Roshni told me there, I would have picked a stone and hit Asaram with it. There wasn’t even much security there. He destroyed the life and honour of our daughter. We will never forgive him.”

On registering his complaint in Delhi

(The incident took place on 15 August in Jodhpur and was reported on 20 August in the Kamla Nagar police station of Delhi)

“We are often asked why we registered the complaint so late and that too in Delhi. Our daughter had not told us anything on the night of 15 August. She kept crying. But after persistent enquiries, she revealed the story two days later. We were shocked and decided to meet him (Asaram). We came to know that he had a pravachan at the Ramlila Ground of Delhi on 18 and 19 August. We reached Delhi, but we were stopped at the Ramlila Ground. Asaram refused to meet us. This happened on 19 August. We immediately decided we had to go to the police. The nearest police station was at Kamla Nagar so we went there and registered the complaint.”

On being pressurised

“It’s been more than a week since we registered the complaint but Asaram is roaming around freely. As long as he is free, we will be under pressure. They are trying to threaten us saying that we will lose our money and even our lives. They want us to withdraw the case at any cost. Tell me, if your daughter is raped, will you take money in return for her loss of honour? I can’t take the money. All I want is justice for my daughter. My wife and children are constantly crying. Both my daughter and wife are still in shock. We are ready to fight, but the police and the administration are all under pressure. If it were some ordinary man, would he be roaming free like him? Now he’s saying that Roshni is like his granddaughter. He is trying to break me. (Weeping bitterly) He shattered my belief, my faith…”

On Asaram’s criminal activities

“If the CBI conducts a probe, he will be exposed. Many girls go missing from the Chhindwara Ashram every year. Where do they go? They are sent to Asaram at different places. Young girls surround this man during his functions. Recently, 25 girls arrived at the ashram from Haridwar, of which 3 were selected. My daughter too must have been picked like this. Now I know why he always has young girls around him. Of these, the best are chosen and sent to different ashrams. I have come to know of other such instances. But the families of those girls do not come out in the open for fear of losing honour. Some people are afraid of him while others simply do not consider his acts objectionable. They are so blind in his devotion that they take his misconduct towards their wives and daughters as ‘Baba’s blessings’. What do I say about anyone else? If my wife and I had not been present there and seen our daughter in that condition, we would never have believed it. We would have belied our own daughter. He had cast such a spell on us that he was the only truth for us. But now we want to break the spell so that other children of the country can remain safe.”
"

[ Quoted from Tehelka - Priyanka Dubey with inputs from Jai Prakash Tripathi
Translated from Tehelka Hindi by Naushin Rehman ]

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests