You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ET

New User

(10)

Reputation modifier: 1

Level: 18 [?]

Experience: 13,347

Next Level: 17,484

Friday, January 10th 2014, 8:45pm

hahahaha, Falseswamiji you are funny guy and smart too of course. Those two things always go together. hahaha, very funny post you wrote but there is lot of truth in it.

for example you said : severe diabetes and heart problems - things you wouldn't expect from yoga master who is marketing his system as complete system for good health and stress relieve

yes you are right and I heard him many times saying that his yidl is perfect system but for me that system is only perfect hidden Hindu dogma. it is not about moksha it is about worshiping the guru 24 hours - seven days in week and performing all kinds Hindu rituals and tradition. Greetings.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ET" (Jan 11th 2014, 9:01am)

ET

New User

(10)

Friday, February 21st 2014, 9:53pm

I Promised You the Story

I promised you the story based on my experience and I will keep it short. Eighteen years ago I was returning back to Germany from Vienna yoga seminar with the yoga friend. She was German and I was just temporarily living in Germany. She told me how big S. when they were alone in his room slid his hand under her shirt and put it between her breasts. His hand on her bare skin and he continued to hold it there for a while. The girl was totally confused and shocked. I told her that S. certainly fixed or took away some of her deep karmas although his behavior for me did not sound right. If he was as powerful as we thought he didn’t need to touch the place between her breasts in order to remove her karmas.

I lived in the USA for a while and twelve years ago I had American girlfriend who went in Jadan for few weeks. On one occasion, she was called into S’s room and after some conversation he told her to hold his hands and look into the eyes. She did it. While they were holding hands together and while they were looking into each other eyes his head suddenly was transformed into Shiva’s head. She told me that she was completely shocked and confused with that experience.

That shock and confusion were still present in both of these girls during our conversation.

When I moved back to Europe I was traveling often with yogis from Croatia to VEP or to Strelky . One evening in Zagreb me and my two Yoga sisters had normal relaxing conversation before we take a rest and get ready for our journey to Strelky early in the morning. The topic somehow was Tantra. They told me that they had tantric relationship with S.. I was surprised with that and I asked them – Do you mean sexual relation on physical level. They answered – No, tantric relation doesn’t need to be on physical level, this is more spiritual. While they were answering my question I could see on their faces that they were regretting for that what they told me already and our topic was changed instantly. I felt that there are some secrete things in their relationship with S. which they didn’t want to share with me. I got bad feeling knowing that maybe something is going on between S. and some girls while most of us think that everything is just pure and holy between S. and his disciples.

When I was reading the abused girl’s description of events I recognized a few similarities which S. performed with two of my girlfriends. I need to tell you that the girls about whom I wrote in this story were young and attractive females. Only the American girl became S.'s disciple at that time in Jadan but the other three girls were his devotes for many years already.

The main reason why I am done with big S. is that – I DON’T WANT TO BE A HINDU OR BELONG TO ANY KIND IDEOLOGY. I am Human and that is enough for me. THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. Big S. and 99.9% of so called spiritual people do not prioritize the truth but their dogmas. As I said I am done with S. and I don’t want to waste my precious time thinking about those failed individuals. I am done and I am happy and free. Stay well and follow the truth.

This post has been edited 10 times, last edit by "ET" (Feb 22nd 2014, 8:47am)

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 455,238

Next Level: 555,345

Sunday, February 23rd 2014, 8:42pm

Thank you for sharing your experience with us...interesting post.

I would just comment on your conclusion- Hinduism as an Ideology is not main issue here, I mean if you take it as part of yoga tradition etc, it is just a matter of individual choice and preferences on what to believe or not and is not so harmful as is the abuse of it that happened here.

Problem with DYDL is that manipulative and abusive leader, that is wearing a mask of saint that has taken celibacy wow is in reality just old lusty and greedy demonic individual.

stay happy and free :)

ET

New User

(10)

Sunday, February 23rd 2014, 10:32pm

If I heard about these abuses and if only that was his a mistake I could think maybe abuses are not a true. But because I saw and experienced his other qualities, spreading Hinduism, having bad health, brainwashing meditation with Guru gita, anger, ego, etc. that all together contributed to his imperfection and possibility that he probably had abused those girls.

Big S. helped me a lot but still he would destroy my life if I followed all his suggestions. I would be in big trouble if I let him govern my life the way he wanted. Thanks to God and my viveka I didn't let him take completely control over me as many others did. For me it is much bigger Guru’s mistake to program people with certain ideology and personality cult then to have sex with mature women who happened to be his disciple. Nobody forced those girls to have sex with him. I know it is his manipulation but …. ? I had few times the girl would come to my house on her suggestion and after we had sex day later she would change her mind and start to regret what happened. All of the sudden she would say – I don’t know what happened. You hypnotized or something else. Anyway I understand what is your point for saint that has taken celibacy vow be lusty and greedy for sex.

For me it is not demonic to have sex with mature individuals in contrary if it is tantric sex it is OK for master to have sex with his adult disciple. Of course in this case the master shouldn't hide from others that he has a sex with his devotees. For me it s unacceptable and demonic for the spiritual master to program people with some worldly things instead to free them from all worldly programs.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ET" (Feb 24th 2014, 7:29am)

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Monday, February 24th 2014, 11:53am

Well demonic it is, preaching freedom and unselfish love, and using that only as a mask to get glory, money and sexual pleasures with no love or respect for girls he abuses.
Everything he does is simply fake and in service of his own pleasure without care for others. He is faking his love, care, knowledge...it IS demonic, though it looks like he is doing also some good things..in the end , abused disciples ( not just those sexually abused, but all that have realized his falseness after years of devotion and practice ) felt chaotic, disoriented, ashamed, stupid and hurt.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, yeah...but damage is done, and though you can console yourself - it doesn't justify him.
And that thing how he 'gave us a lot' or similar quotes- just imagine some other kind of learning, you have university teacher for example that gives you a lot of knowledge that you can use in life and on the day of exam pulls his dick out of his pants and says - I'll give you A if you give me a blwjob... You would instantly separate the useful knowledge you got from his lectures on , I don't know, thermodynamics , from his lustful act on the exam day, wouldn't you?
So let's just forget swampy's copy paste abilities to quote Vedas , other yoga teachers and similar sources, and his oratorical skills , and see him as he is- just an lusty (now) old professor, cynic and manipulator.
Even worse, he had carefully preprogrammed people to blindly trust him and then he abused that power.
It IS demonic, like that witch and that beautiful red apple that snowwhite had bitten.

Jani

New User

(53)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 32,654

Next Level: 38,246

Monday, February 24th 2014, 2:38pm

Shutting Down The Site

Huh, I am sorry to hear that. In my first post I wasn't aware I started to write here just in time for closing. As I said in the post I quit DLIY some three years ago when the sex scandal came public. I personally didn't learn about any such case so I didn't see a good reason I should speak. I also needed some distance. However this and sexabuseyidl.net site helped me to move on with my life much more quickly than I would without help. I am grateful for that. It was probably also a lot less expensive for me (money wise) since you helped me realize how much the Big Orange's fire is attracted to other people's money. But even though I quit, I still payed dearly with other means among which losing them 'friends' was the cheapest one. Possibly there is more to come since we are 'demonic' enemies of their 'holly' cause of forcibly assimilating naive people into poor Hindu bhaktis.

PS: Some of the flowers stayed where they were. Behind their wide shut eyes burns a deep orange fire.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Monday, February 24th 2014, 10:27pm

I'm not sure what Roman meant - it is OK if forum is closed (LOCKED) but would we still have all the topics and conversations visible ?

I believe if only one person in future finds help reading these pages it should stay online...

however... some of the best quotes and all the valuable text/audio/video information will remain on the paramliar site as long as google lives

barnes

New User

(41)

Reputation modifier: 4

Experience: 33,967

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 3:45pm

I think Paramliar is great site especially for people who didn’t follow the subject and want to get some info. Let’s say I’m teenager, trying to find some sense of life, I‘ve heard something good about that guy but also I’ve read something about Jim Jones or Asahara and still I’m not brainwashed enough to lose all my common sense. It’s good time to google his name and let’s hope Paramliar site will not fall to 10th result page after some months or years.
Or second case - I’m brainwashed already and I’m brainwashed so deep that I survived all the scandal more or less untouched, followed all the instructions that big boss ordered to his monkeys – not to speak, not to he read etc. But suddenly something changes, maybe something painful comes and doubts arise. And as we all know from the lectures, doubt is the worst thing in the universe, because it leads directly to … Paramliar site.

Paramliar is great site as kind of opposite to the official DIDL site, to show another perspective. But it’s just datastore. It has power to awake doubts and inspire people to start searching the truth. It’s very good but I think it’s not enough to understand the whole truth. Of course, there are many hints, that statements written on Paramliar can’t be just fake stories written by fallen ex-disciples. But to trust, to understand and especially – to survive the understanding, people need more than mere information.

And that’s the point, where experiences of others, written on this forum, become very precious. At least in my case, it was crucial. Often, it’s quite hard to find other fall-overs (as big boss used to say :) ) to speak with. DIDL insiders are not willing to speak about this subject at all. In this situation, forum is able to help much. And even if there would be noone to talk to at last, just reading the posts can be helpful. Not only the famous ones, but as a whole, in their sequence. But maybe it’s only my way how to understand things, I don’t know.

Suppose we‘ve managed to come through all the hard process and we are free from the burden of DIDL, more or less. Forum helped us much, but now we have nothing more to say. We’ve spent enough time with DIDL but does it mean it’s time to cut off our last connection to DIDL – this forum (what a paradox)? I still don’t know the right answer for me. Perhaps Roman has to force me to do the final step of my inner transformation – stop browsing this site :D .

Anyhow, for sake of future doubters, I think it would be great to keep this forum alive. Of course, I have no right and no wish to force Roman to spend on his money and time for next 20 years. I’m just grateful to him for his help. It’s his decision whether to close the forum or not. But at least it would be good if the posts survive and stay online – as falseswamiji wrote – locked but visible. With as little effort and money as needed, of course.

Jani

New User

(53)

Experience: 32,654

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 6:51pm

Unwilling DIDL insiders

I would like to mention that one additional reason for not speaking is a fear of personal safety. Specially if you have experience of being spied upon by its members. When you realize the people are capable of doing something like this, you start asking yourself what else are they capable of. From this perspective stealing or abusing influence (inside or outside of the big orange organization) is not so hard to imagine. If you were their member long enough you are also spending a lot of your free time there; You become more vulnerable, more liable to the pressures from your self proclaimed mentors because you invested all that energy you feel you have a lot more to loose.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Thursday, February 27th 2014, 5:43pm

"When you realize the people are capable of doing something like this, you start asking yourself what else are they capable of."

just google sai baba and murders,
I believe they are supported by authorities ( even on very high positions ) in India since they bring big income from spiritual tourists and the whole market around it...and how far they could go, what are they capable of...it only depends on how much money do they bring.

It is always all well masked in humanitarian projects, of course.

Roman

Silver Member

(212)

Experience: 515,695

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 10:27pm

About closing a site. Locking it but having it up costs the same so therefore it wouldn't make much sense. I was thinking that because we didn't have much discussion going on anymore that paramliar site would be enough. But again, things change or may change, therefore:

I have just renewed it for 1 more year. Hopefully we'll get some more information soon that can rock the Big O's boat a little bit again.

So, Barnes, don't loose your sleep over it :)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests