You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

• "Elisabeth" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 207,981

Next Level: 242,754

Saturday, November 30th 2013, 11:39am

Where have all the flowers gone?

Where have all the girlies gone? After quite a while away, I checked. It was supposed to be 100's of women abused by SM. At least, there was a list of 30 or more? Was told that in 2011. Now, anyone who followed the scandal knows I am no friend of the Swami. I made a website exposing him for being a liar and a hypocrite, in 2010. But when people tell me there are 100's of sexual abuse victims, and almost 3 years later, I still only see the same number on the website, (6), well, something doesn't feel right. I can only vouch for 4 of the "sex abuse victims", two of them might not even exist. So please, if this sex abuse stuff really is true, get over yourself, and do the right thing. After all, how can you live with yourself, knowing what you know about the Swami, (being a sex addict yet pretending to be a celibate monk), how can you not warn innocent, vulnerable and genuine seekers of spirit? If you know, if you have experienced sexual misconduct, it is your duty to expose him. If you don't, I'm sure you'll pay the price one day.
If however, this whole sex scandal thing was orchestrated by some disgruntled ex disciples, well, you have to try harder to stain the Yogi.A lot harder. He is still making a lot of money. Heaps. Mountains. A lot.

PallasAthene

Silver Member

(193)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 428,799

Next Level: 453,790

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 6:33pm

- I Feel Good -

ET

New User

(10)

Reputation modifier: 1

Level: 18 [?]

Experience: 13,342

Next Level: 17,484

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 10:23am

I feel good toooooooooooo. No more religion, no more surrendering personal life to "GURU", just me as me, I feel GOOOOOOOOOD. In reality I was never fully part of organization and never fully followed YIDL way of life. I kept my little world (going in disco club, not paying attention to Hindu rituals and tradition, chasing girls etc.) Once in VEP - Hungary SWAMI even mention in the front of everybody that some disciples in Alexandria ashram are going in disco club. Of course some of my yoga friends took that as a prove that I am doing wrong and continue to criticize me regarding disco club. Of course I don't care much about any club but keeping my own life alive and not to follow each guru's advise help me to live him without big pain. I am not disappointed in contrary I am so happy that I witness from the first hand the power of ego and how religions have been created. Swami helped me unintentionally to understand the core of all human problems and that is - there are sheep and there are tigers. I am glad that you as I belong to second group. As always tigers are not many but that is why we sing I FEEEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Roman

Silver Member

(212)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 515,563

Next Level: 555,345

Monday, December 23rd 2013, 10:20pm

The flowers are gone with the wind of their lives which (as we all know) must go on regardless what "guru", we or anybody else think. Even the orange flower's life goes on. And who cares? I don't and I am sure (or hope) that the "gone flowers" think the same way. Because that would mean that they've won within themselves and that is the most important of all. I would not go as far as my friend ET comparing the world to sheeps as tigers. Even tigers get killed.

I hope that we have helped in some way down this process and that is all. Because our discussions died out along the way as everybody was reinventing their lives and taking care of themselves (finally!!!) I have decided not to renew the forum account after it gets to its natural expiration in March. Of course, if for whatever reason there would be real need for the forum, I would reconsider my decision. Let me know what you think (we still have more than two month).

And Elisabeth, rest assured, there hasn't been much discussion in "secret spaces". Nothing has been happening there, same as in public areas. So enjoy your life. Thank you for being part of this forum.

ET

New User

(10)

Tuesday, December 24th 2013, 12:07am

Roman I agree with you regarding the future of the forum. If some financial help would be needed you can count on me. I am glad:sun: that I joined this forum before was to late. Greetings to all truth seekers. :thumbup:

PallasAthene

Silver Member

(193)

Wednesday, December 25th 2013, 2:39pm

Anyway what camouflage you choose, tiger, sheep, elephant, worm :P , life has generally a poor prognosis. Nevertheless I would not like to be Dorian Gray. To be on earth is the big opportunity to create a self in front of happenings what takes you every time to the assumed point making a decision in favour of yourself or others.

"The true self of a person is not a self-contained, independent, self-appointed something; it is not an entity that is separate from all other being."

Maybe this is the philosopher's stone and a reason for me to be here. For others it was the reason not to be here.

Everytime when a lady on this forum told us she feels better and had undergone the hard process of cutting the cord I was really happy! Because of the missing discussion I would say the mission turned out well. The balance is in process.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Thanks to Roman and many other fellows on this way for letting me be a part of it. Big Hug! :D

ET

New User

(10)

Wednesday, December 25th 2013, 8:52pm

""Maybe this is the philosopher's stone and a reason for me to be here. For others it was the reason not to be here.""

Nice. It looks much better then my comparison with sheep and tigers. Dear PallasAthene, thank you for your courage and helping this forum stay alive. God bless you and I wish you every day to be holiday. :sun: :sun:

PallasAthene

Silver Member

(193)

Friday, December 27th 2013, 2:37pm

Thanks a lot for your wishes. :) But I’m ashamed if you say I’ve had courage. I was sitting
in a warm enviroment behind a screen like an untouchable, virtual rock. That’s nothing
that should be named courageous.

Courage have had the ladies when they told us that they were abused allthough there was
no legal way because of the statute of limitation. Always it is and was a potential
suicide mission for a woman to go this way even more if the accused has a high
social prestige and reputation. It is like a parachute jump by night. That’s courage.

ET

New User

(10)

Friday, December 27th 2013, 8:41pm

From the abused women point of view you are right, they had more courage from us, but to leave the guru to whom we were devoted for number of years takes courage also. I have to correct my self, if I was abused from my guru I would probably have more courage then those girls. I wouldn't wait much, even before he would finish abuse me I would abuse him. Just to show him how it feels to be abused. I don't know was Swami your guru too. if yes then you know that it took real courage to leave him. Many didn't have it, and many just hide their heads in the sand. But that is OK we are all different and let everyone follow their own path of evolution. On the end sooner or later we will all arrive at same destination. :)

ET

New User

(10)

Wednesday, January 1st 2014, 9:25pm

How to Recognize an Authentic Guru

The video has some good stuff.:)

http://youtu.be/yF7poUJDBLs

PallasAthene

Silver Member

(193)

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 12:02pm

- The Guru Busters -

Thx for the vid. The criterias are important and traceable. Still be aware that the "true disciple" is part of a spiritual incentive scheme because of its patriarchal originated structure. "Self-correction is a nearly impossible process...." That's the cliff of the third millenium.

ET

New User

(10)

Monday, January 6th 2014, 7:30pm

O my God, somebody, and I don’t want to say who, couldn’t watch the video I posted and now I got notification that I lost 5 points. Fasheswamidji upsss, I said his name and now is to late, couldn’t watch more than 30 seconds of the video. That is the problem. I got similar feeling to stop watching video but I kept watching. Three good things I heard in the video are 1– False guru justified his sex affair with his disciples as a tantric rituals.2 – Guru himself should be example for the teaching he is presenting to others. 3- Guru should never say for himself that he is the God. All this three things I heard pleased my ears because 1 - our yidl Guru was doing tantric rituals with his disciples (I heard that from some guru sisters). I was surprised to hear that. I also didn’t like it but I left it alone. 2- yidl talks about 4 kinds of the health but guru himself has lot of physical illnesses. 3– I heard him saying for himself that He is the God and his first wife once in strelky told me that he is Krishna. Anyway I had some interesting experience regarding Gurus strange behavior which I heard from my few girlfriends who were also his disciples. That is why, when I heard details how he was seducing those girls, I knew those girls were telling the truth. I owe you this story and as soon I get a chance I will write it down. As you noticed, English is my second language and I have to use extra time when writing longer post. Unfortunately the time is short and we never have it enough. ;) P.S. I wish my English was as PallasAthene's English. O man I would be better than Deepak Chopra. :sun:

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Experience: 455,121

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 1:58pm

:)
Dear ET,
it is not a secret that I rated that video , anyone can see it, actually I did watch that video for more than 30 seconds, just out of respect for a poster (you), but I had to make myself watch it.( didn't rate it -5, it is just some kind of automatic rating system on the forum based on a certain member's (past) activity )
Those ''3 good things '' are , hmm... almost 100% correct ,and I can see that they have a meaning in the context of YoDL scam- OK, but allow me to have an overall negative impression on the speaker (''guru'').
Also. for the record - you could also find some swampy's lectures with certain wise and positive quotes, and even some critics on false gurus that came from his mouth too. Gurus love to gossip other gurus and make themselves look more pure that way too. Maybe you could even find Swampy citing the same words as this guy in the video.
Maybe I'm wrong, but when I see a fat wannabe 'guru' , dressed in white, with long hair (looking like a toupee btw ) and specially when it is an american trying to look like yogananda or so , i see a red flag. And then, afterma minute or two of watching and listening is in most of the cases enough to know that I had enough...

no offense, please

cheers

ET

New User

(10)

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 10:49pm

Thanks man and no worries. I was just joking by mentioning your forum-name. I agree with you completely. Anybody dressed as you explained doesn’t impress me at all, in contrary that tells me that, if the person didn’t overcome conditioning of present life than even more he/she didn’t overcome his/her past lives which is basic in gaining spiritual freedom and human consciousness (come out of the first two chakras). The guy mentioned about tantric justification for Guru’s lust which I didn’t hear before. I didn’t know that was common excuse used from other Gurus also. In swami’s sex affair there was no Tantra involved because in tantric sex man doesn’t ejaculate instead he keeps his sperm’s energy to be used for spiritual transformation. As we heard from the stories swami M. have been ejaculate every time during his sex with the girls. Any way I am happy the way things ended. I am free of Hinduism and that was bothering me from the beginning of yidl path. I see that He is still putting tilak on his forehead and continue to spread Hinduism. I think that his primary goal is just to spread Hinduism and become the greatest guru ever back home in India. Indian legacy is important the rest is not so.

God bless you. :)

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Experience: 455,121

Friday, January 10th 2014, 1:27pm

:)

hm, i think sometimes he did, sometimes he didn't ejaculate ( from my knoledge database) ;) , but he always covered it all in mysticism, spiritual benefits, presenting himself as lord Krishna and female devotees as gopies, his wifes from many past lifes etc etc... giving it a kind of tantric perspective too ( btw some tantric schools don't give big meaning to non-ejaculation ), and since he was Krishna of course he could ejaculate, he is not like just ordinary tantric adept :D
however his lust was (and still is ) visible in shape of his big fat belly, severe diabetes and heart problems - things you wouldn't expect from yoga master who is marketing his system as complete system for good health and stress relieve