You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jani

New User

(53)

• "Jani" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 32,653

Next Level: 38,246

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 1:13pm

YIDL Audience

I watched sexabuse site and this site since the first abuse scandals became public. It was in the middle of the economic crisis which caused DILY profits to decline. I never became bakhti but knew enough facts to put together a real image with your help.

At first I became interested in yoga because I liked yogic exercise. Then over the years the company started to suck me in: new 'friends', routine, slow indoctrination, etc. Once it was mentioned that Swampiji is a father figure to their disciples. I would like to confirm that this was true at least for me. I have an abusive father who subjugated his mother until her death. I never had his mercy because I was always trying to protect her. This luggage stayed with me through adulthood and I was probably thinking that I found a replacement. Thus I was happy to follow and work for Swampiji until I learned what kind of criminal lowlife I really am dealing with.

I opened this thread because I would like to explain at least my reasons why I joined DILY. So anyone new to DILY who is thinking about joining will have reasons to think twice before being recruited.