You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

• "falseswamiji" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 455,238

Next Level: 555,345

Friday, April 4th 2014, 11:09pm

Another Devotee Comes Out !!

karavan

New User

(39)

Reputation modifier: 4

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 112,535

Next Level: 125,609

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 5:35pm

new devotee came out...

Falsesw., thaks for this! I checked but there are no other two statements - letters to Slovenian LiDL members and leadership of 2 slovenian LIDL instructors, pls could you post the links?
This is very importan to get direct links therwise it could have happen as 3 y ago when everything was hidden. People should see and discuss oppenly Swampy's deeds and info adressed to them. Thanks

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:39pm

Izjava Andreje Vukmir.pdf (289k)

Masa_Izjava.pdf (346k)

ObvestiloMojcaČK_28Feb2014_Dodatek_april14.pdf (853k)

these 3 links above are in Slovenian

Masa's statement, original , in Slovenian and then in English, translated with google translate,with some minor improvements by me is
HERE

Next week, English translations will be finished for all 3 statements ( Google translate doesn't do good job on other 2 )

Kind regards,

Mladen

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 22 [?]

Experience: 40,268

Next Level: 49,025

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 8:47pm

Dear Andreja, Maša and Mojca - thank you very much for your courage and integrity!

karavan

New User

(39)

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 4:47pm

According to the date on one document - the discussion with instructors was held in January 2014, but it is still all silent! This situation calls again for media involvement. What about Dr. Dinevski, JVVŽ Maribor? Any comment?

karavan

New User

(39)

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:39pm

fear from Disobedience

Why DIDL brothers and sisters still insist in sick relationship with cheater Swampy?

Cici at his blog:
http://joganovisad.org/

Fear from Disobedience

About 80% of people are organically afraid of their own disobedience towards authorities. The remaining 20% dare to realize that an individual or institution, which are important for them or more powerful than they are, do something immoral or force them to do something against their conscience. But out of those 20% only three percent dares to refuse obedience to violence or immorality.

That paralyzing fear of 97% of the population is easily used by predators in all areas of life, from politics, jobs, families, to international relations. The victim is afraid that reviewing and appointing of acts and character of the abuser will threaten its own safety, financial, social, emotional or spiritual. Permanent mobbing of predator leaves a lasting mark on the hippocampus in the brain, where it is stored as a deep fear of disobedience to any authority.

Those 3% who have the character, consciousness and conscience to resist the violence publicly, they are often attacked by those 80% who do not dare to look at the mirror of their own cowardice. Often, those who are the greatest victims, experience the collapse of personality and their fear completely blocks their cortex – a zone of common sense, breaking their will power to offer any resistance. In order to survive at all as persons, they have to deny before themselves and the others any evil that comes from the abuser and they become his greatest defenders.

Even greater protectors of the predator are those who expect to get big personal benefit from him – careerists, opportunists and material, moral and spiritual poor persons. In spirituality, the fear of personal disobedience towards spiritual authority is associated with the fear of losing social security, loss of spiritual belonging, and even loss of God and the dream of eternal salvation.

Angela

New User

(69)

Level: 23 [?]

Experience: 54,672

Next Level: 62,494

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 9:02pm

The Cici wisdom is perfectly worded. It explains it so well.

Thank you Masa for your statement.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 7:59am

just to put this topic on the top , it fell down in the list
I have also improved a little bit Maša's statement in English, it is not just google translate
now

MAŠA ENGLISH DOCX.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Friday, April 11th 2014, 10:08am

Another ex yoga teacher statement can be found at www.forum.hr at the following permalink :
http://www.forum.hr/showpost.php?p=49493930&postcount=24

This is not his 'official statement' but a spontaneous reply as part of a discussion on YIDL running at that forum at http://www.forum.hr/showthread.php?t=821357

to read the statement in English use the link below

-english
-- croatian

Jani

New User

(53)

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 32,654

Next Level: 38,246

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 11:09am

More pluses than minuses

"One of the leading members JVVŽ she said ( she knew that this was
really happening ) : I'm summing up the pluses and minuses and it is more and more pros !"

I'm curious which are all the pluses and minuses. I guess the traditional role of women in DIDL society is so rewarding that it outweighs occasional rape by the master. Maybe she would willingly give herself up to the Swampiji monster in order to satisfy the greater good. What is 'one small sacrifice' versus superiority of DIDL way of life.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,035

Next Level: 242,754

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 9:13am

Thank you for your hard work translating the statements. Wow. Such strong statements. I hope that everyone will come out of hiding, and soon! I'm amazed about how many reasons and explanations disciples come up with, to excuse the sexual behavior. For me it was always really simple: If he tells me a lie, he's no good. It's about integrity, and being true. Thank you! The truth shall win in the end.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 10:32am

Glad you appreciate it, though I can't take credits for the last 3 translations , I 've just translated masa's statement before, but these 3 we got yesterday are done by a professional translator from Slovenia.. i just had no time and knowledge to translate slovenian to english well.
Yes, he lies, and it can't be good

barnes

New User

(41)

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 33,967

Next Level: 38,246

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 10:23am

Great work, falseswamiji!

In Andreja Vukmir's letter, I found interesting this part (among others):
"I have done some research and also discovered that Bigorange's history is questionable. Supposedly, his story is somehow different from the one we know."

Does anyone know something more about this? I know we've already discussed this matter and it is really questionable, but if there is any new discovery, it would be interesting to know...

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 1:45pm

another ex didl letter

This letter is a part of discussion on didl sex scandal, at the Croatian forum : www.forum.hr -LINK1 LINK2

Preneseno sa FORUM.HR ( duhovnost) - oštro pismo bivše pripadnice sistema Jogvsvž bosnian original

Sharp and strong letter from another ex-yo.in.dail.l member from the Croatian forum (ENGLISH TRANSLATION IS READY)- download or read here:

user nick LOVESPACE:

"To my former friends from the XIDL System

I'm very pleased of this topic (on XIDL sex scandal) to be re-launched. Shameful is a silence of many in XIDL System who know and feel that it is true that all the girls testified, but remain under Swampy's skirts, but gradually people realize... accept ... and leave !
Those who remained in the System – most of them remain there because of their self-interest; earning with the XIDL logo, and many because of self-love and a feeling of being unique, and then, for god sake, how could you admit to others that you were wrong all these years, and many of them you personally introduced to the system...
I stepped out from the System publicly, exactly three years ago and I wrote a letter to everyone in my XIDL center – right after I had been convinced about the credibility of the testimonies of those girls. I wrote them my explanation and urged them to find out themselves what is true and what is false.
I had received phone calls full of threats, hatred and attacks. All "friends" from the System simply crossed me off because of my attitude and abandoning of the System. At first disclosure of this affair even I was shocked and in disbelief, crying, in tears and lack of acceptance , disbelief ... it took me a while to get myself together , and then courage to admit, first to myself that my Guru is a Brothel-guru ! And about those abused girls – hey, come on, why would anyone tell such stories about herself if they were not true? Who could love to wallow himself in such an odious mire and dirt but a very very sick person? None of these girls ever appeared sick or crazy person, as XIDL officials were trying to make them look, to hide the truth...On the contrary , they are all smart girls who have awakened from their horror , now, licking their wounds somewhere- each in her own way . Some are loud , some are quiet , some are struggling for the truth .... From my heart I wish them to quickly emerge into the light and to find their way to love.
Swampiji is definitely a moral zero , a sociopath and a manipulator , a liar and a coward , and those who are still with him are not much better than him . I thank especially those brave Slovenians
that have publicly stepped out of the system, particularly to Masa that has once again testified alongside of what kind of monster had we been gathering, pure-hearted , to whom had we given our trust and love ... We were misled, deceived ,manipulated ... but time heals everything . Stand still in love...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to you too, Mislim and Happy... This topic has 'forced' me to be active at any kind of internet forum, for the first time ever. People who were never inside the XIDL System can speculate and theorize many things , and sometimes they hit , but sometimes they miss the very essence - forgive me , but us, those who are "former" from the system, we really know how we feel and what we went through - from the beginning to end .
There is love in my heart for all people , my prayers are for all the good people of this world , I have compassion towards animals ... I used to recognize similar emotions in a large number of people who gahtered around Swampy. I watched them from my "cave" and I saw in them only love and beauty. I actually watched my own face in the mirror.
There was a very large number of those seekers who were searching for the brightest and the most noble light , with strong desire to further purify their own light , to find the deepest truth inside them.Yoga and meditation and " satsangs " were supposed to be tools to reach those goals.
That is really my story and the story of many of us from the beginning ... Swampiji was there and he was shown as somebody whom we should have addressed as the Supreme creature. The finger that was pointing at him and "trained" me, at the beginning was my yoga instructor, and later all those devotees with eyes fixed at Swampy. I thought something like: all these very nice people accept Swampy as a saint, seeing in him light and truth - so it is likely that's - it !
Actually we were hypnotizing and seducing each other, on this path of worshiping of the false saint. I am aware that, with my own story too, I had attracted at least 10 people in the system! I believed that my words were truth! It was a multiple manipulation. Swampiji alone always tried to show himself as pure and holy , and all those not so nice things that we could see or feel, we rejected or rationalized in terms of -it's just a test for us, we are students and we do not have a clue , he knows all , sees all and knows everything ... teaches us best for us .. If we see something wrong with "Him" means only that we are bad etc....
In the same way as these abused girls looked at Fat Orange. Even when those situations occurred, when they were assaulted – they thought they were part of some sacred initiation (actually SWAMPYJI always tried to make it look like that)...even that they must accept that as an act of mercy and love. Hypnosis has been so strong and collective that there was almost no way out for them. None of their friends could accept their fearful recognition as the truth. A couple of years before she left XIDL, Nika was trying to tell me too that something bad was happening to her, and I was deaf for her, actually, crying for help .. And not only that - While barely listening to her attempt of confession, I was blithering to her how Fat Orange is a saint and how her voice is beautiful and how " he" greatly enjoys her bhajans ..In a later conversation with her, she told me that she sang as she was actually wounded bird, with the thorn stuck into her heart - you know the story O. Wilde, the Happy Prince . My God... Nika... such a beautiful voice...I'm so sorry that you wasted your talent on those bhajans that glorified him, and actually attracted more "students ",and I'm sure that you are immeasurably more sorry .
And then when Nika left the system they declared her a prostitute, a schizophrenic, they said that she had incest with her grandfather, that she is a liar, etc... All that vomit and ugliness emerged from those 'defenders' of the XIDL System and big Fat Orange.
I was so shocked that's even possible that all these fine and dear people (till the day before) have such a dictionary .. With what energy they tried to spit on her and to throw her in the mud. Everywhere around her there were walls... and similar are the stories of all the other girls.

I understand them and understand why they took so many years to come out with the truth in public – dear mine, so here are at least three of them with their full names, images and words! Each of them I know at least five years from the seminars in Vep , Strilky... etc. They were very calm, smart and decent girls for everyone – till that moment when they came out to the light with the truth !
It is true - that demonic force in Swampy has possessed even people around him. They sold their souls for money and power. They have remained in the crowd though something heavily smells , but it's warm. They hold on together very tight and do not need fresh air. They fart and stink together and eat their sh..t talking the same old lies one to each other making themselves believe to have all the flowers around them and honey on their lips.. But the God that is inside them knows and feel the truth, for sure! Their meditations are full of doubts, if any, may meditate.. They are so poor and cowardly.
I watched as they went out with their heads covered as criminals (when arrested) leaving the seminar with Swampy in New Zealand where Angela crashed with the TV crew. Well it was so sad scene that I almost vomited. If I was one of them when Angela came with a TV crew, and if I had absolute confidence in my Guru -I would certainly come out not only with my face uncovered, but also proud and upright...
I'm sick, really.. Who are you, pathetic wretches, you who have stuck with Fat Orange manipulator, and yet, you know the truth.. What were we talking about for all those years ... about the truth, love, compassion - where has it all gone? What are your ideals now, what is that that you worship, and to whom do you bow? Lies, manipulation, crime! I accuse you of a crime of complicity in what Swampiji has done and might still be doing!! For all the good he does, and for all the evil that that he does! You're wrong because you're supporting him and you know who he is and what he was doing and you draw even more people into this hideous system! Girls will be manipulated, and possibly abused! (Although I heard that there were even guys in the game too... ) You will show them false image of love and holiness - because you want to have another accomplice.... that way you feel you are more powerful, but you are aware that the best between you have left XIDL! People as Cici and Anubavi that were initiated in sanyasa! Maybe you have something against them too? - Cici got married in old age? So what – he was in love! People who were with Swampiji for 30 -20-15-11 years – they all went ! Yes, you can tell yourself stories that you are the largest grains that remain intact because they are along the center of the mill that grinds all and turns to dust, and us who have "fallen away" are irrelevant and we should have fallen off? Ha ha ha .. So funny.. You miserable cowards, wretches.. I hope you one day you'll open your eyes and see, and if you do not receive sight –then let it be your karma (in your words)!
Stand still in love
"