You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

• "Elisabeth" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 202,763

Next Level: 242,754

Monday, October 6th 2014, 11:17am

Past Evil Hidden Forever?

Is this forum close to being extinct? I sent an e-mail to the paramliar team about the videos not playing, now some of them are, but still: What is happening? Cici left this mortal realm, so did Roman, and now nobody writes on this forum anymore? Where are the many, many women who have been abused by the Big S? I can only say that he brushed "accidentally" against my breasts, not once, no, but twice, back in 2005. And then he mentioned that it would be nice to "kuscheln", German for snuggle. That was my only weird borderline sexual encounter with him, I was never really close enough to him for anything major to happen.

So, if any of the Australian Ex-Team, I think it was 18 who defected after hearing the sex allegations, if any of them read this, please, think about this: Some of the current teachers do NOT tell their students about the allegations. So, if the videos disappear, and the forum dies out, who will tell people about the truth of this Swami? Is the paramliar site going to stay?

vlasta

New User

(29)

Reputation modifier: 2

Level: 17 [?]

Experience: 12,073

Next Level: 13,278

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 4:16pm

Past Evil Hidden Forever ?

Hello Elisabeth,

I´m sure, that this forum is not died, but you are right, that there is no news for a long time. Maybe , because people must solve other problems. But I´m the same meaning as you , that it is very important to continue in this forum and I hope that Roman´s death is not finish of it. Maybe you can help ....

Vlasta :nod:

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 443,780

Next Level: 453,790

Monday, October 13th 2014, 12:28am

paramliar team

elisabeth, thanks for feedback, videos are available again and will stay available in future.
some of them were missing because of the sharing mode which is now set to public so there will be no more problems with viewing them , I hope.

thanks again

forum( and website ) isn't dying if there's no activity, I see it as a book anyone can read ( I can tell you, there's activity from readers of paramliar and beyondorange and it counts in thousands of (new, not old) users in past two months only) .It is there, Google knows for it, information is there and us , we live our lives knowing that we made what we could.
There are even more unfair and sad things in this world to fight against, we can not continue to pay attention to this anymore, we have jobs, lives, families to care about so it's natural that activity here is very low.
But you never know , it takes years for many victims to get strength to go out with it all, and maybe Masha's chapter is not the last one that has been written on these pages.

and,btw, there's no paramliar team, only one person so, please, let's not support crazy didl's fantasies of some well organized and high-budgeted international conspiracy of an team of IT professionals that is trying to destroy swampy from some unknown reasons
:bang:

stay well, everyone

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

• "Elisabeth" started this thread

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 202,763

Next Level: 242,754

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 5:51am

Thank you for your replies. I know it's such a sad and cruel world, so much evil out there, Big O is only one of them. So, you say, there is a lot of back-ground activity? People reading it, sharing it, etc. That's good. So good. I just wish one day they will all show their faces and make YouTube videos, no one could ever force YouTube to take them down. Unlike the videos I tried to view, it said something about "too many views already", YouTube loves views, the more the better. Maybe one day I will make some more videos, but as I said, numbers do count, maybe I come to Europe with my Sony camcorder and meet the ladies.

Anyhow, thank you fs, for all your efforts and hard work. Take care. Elisabeth

Jani

New User

(53)

Level: 21 [?]

Experience: 31,793

Next Level: 38,246

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 10:21pm

Judging by the persistent effort, which the DIDL is putting into covering up the YouTube videos posted on this site, they probably try to match the "well organized and high-budgeted international conspiracy of an team of IT professionals" with their own well organized and highly budgeted international team of IT professionals and lawyers. The Big Orange is undoubtedly well aware of the importance of the internet which brings DIDL live seminars to audience all around the world. In legal terms the Big Orange also knows that, due to nature of the crimes, it will be hard to bring his highness to justice. Especially in India.

vlasta

New User

(29)

Monday, January 12th 2015, 3:52pm

Past Evil Hidden Forever ?

Yes it is sure , that it is important to continue in this forum. It is important to write there about experience with practice by YIDL in connection of sexuasl abuse, money abuse, brainwash, manipulation etc. Does somebody knows till when is paied for this forum? As I semember Roman has paied for it on February 2014 for one year... Is there somebody he is able to pay for this year or some part of it ? Does somebody knows how it costs ?¨

Vlasta :?: :?: :!: :!:

Jani

New User

(53)

Monday, January 19th 2015, 5:35pm

Is any trustworthy person willing to take over the administration of the site?

LenkaKT

New User

(62)

Level: 23 [?]

Experience: 59,629

Next Level: 62,494

Monday, January 19th 2015, 10:53pm

I cannot help with administration, but i am ready to help at least partly with money, so I have the same question: how much does the domain and hosting cost?

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 443,780

Next Level: 453,790

Tuesday, January 20th 2015, 7:01pm

Tony is admin. Don't worry..he'll accept fin help if needed.

Jani

New User

(53)

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 2:18pm

Great! Let us know if you would need any financial help.

I have one more request for Tony: Please fix the admin mail so new users will be able to register. Unless you decided that you are not accepting new users any more.

vlasta

New User

(29)

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 2:00pm

Yes, I´m agree, it will be fine , if new users will be able to register there. :sun:

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests