You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

• "Elisabeth" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,266

Next Level: 242,754

Thursday, March 9th 2017, 10:53am

Video taken down by Swampy on YouTube

I just checked my Ex Y..L YouTube channel, and found that I have one copyright strike against a Video I uploaded. It's Swampy being interviewed on Breakfast TV, Los Angeles, in 2008 on his tour. I'm surprised, because I would have assumed that the TV station has copyright, he was only a guest on the show. Anyone has any ideas about copyright strikes on YouTube? I think I probably should get hold of the TV station, and notify them of the fact,that Swampy has their video on his channel. Might make a copyright strike against them, anyone out there with ideas?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elisabeth" (Mar 9th 2017, 11:16am)