You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Roman

Silver Member

(212)

• "Roman" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 516,039

Next Level: 555,345

Friday, November 4th 2011, 1:55am

speakup:
I was singing out loud - I was at my home - no possibility of listening devices.
I do not want to take your version of this story away from you. Just for the sake of the argument let's think about this scenario:

You must have loved that song. I am sure that it was one of your your favorite, wasn't it? And you were singing it many times also during satsang, sitting in front of swAmi, putting all your emotions into it. I can tell you from my own experience as being many times the one sitting there up on a (small) swAmi pedestal with everyone's eyes on me and their hearts fully open, you learn quite a lot about every individual in that room just by watching their expressions during singing or just sitting and listening to you. More boring term for it is "body language". Even if you sit in the back row and think you are hidden, he still can see you. He has nothing else to do while people are singing. It is his fun think to do. He is a very good observer, I have to give it to him. So he sees you how extremely emotional you become while singing that particular song. It sticks in his memory. And then when he passes you by, it is the association which stands out in his mind regarding you and he sings that song. He always looks straight at people, it is part of his game. At that moment he can notice that he hit the jackpot because he remembers your favorite song. (10/10) You are flabbergasted because he had just sung the song you were singing the whole day. :ten: Your explanation to yourself is a little bit different than what happened. But you remember it still now and that's what counts. As I've said I don't want to force my opinion on you. Just give some thought to it and maybe you will remember some things that had not surfaced before because there was no space for them due to the big supernatural powers being in place.

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 602,575

Next Level: 677,567

Friday, November 4th 2011, 2:13am

Then there is also the selective memory effect.

If he gets it wrong nine out of ten, you will never know, you will never notice, and you will not remember. It won't look like he was guessing and got it wrong. Nothing happened, nothing memorable. But the one time he gets it right, you are floored by his telepathic chops.

He always tried to look as if he's doing something "mystical", squinty eyes, knitted eyebrows, then he'd often say some random stuff. But instead of properly recognizing it for the random stuff it is, people interpret his out-of-context incoherence as a profoundly spiritual message, but perhaps directed at someone else. Now if you have a room of fifty, a hundred people, at least one person will recognize something for them in the random message. Squinty eyes: OMG he was looking straight at me!

This is a similar fallacy as people who claim to have survived terrible car accidents, as they see it, clearly because they had prayed the last second before the impact. Sounds impressive until you realize that all the people who might have also prayed, but died, never get to tell us their story. For all we know, they may vastly outnumber the first group. Additionally, people who did not pray and survived will probably also not report anything unusual. So the "statistics" here is utterly meaningless and proves nothing.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,175

Next Level: 242,754

Friday, November 4th 2011, 5:24am

Just came across this on ESP: http://www.amazingabilities.com/amaze2a.html

An Indian man demonstrated his ESP abilities at a job interview! What I find truly reassuring and comforting is the fact, that he was very humble about it and didn't make a big deal of it. He could have used his ability to get the job maybe, but he didn't! What a noble soul! :sun:
(If it's all true)

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Experience: 455,543

Friday, November 4th 2011, 9:33am

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 114,721

Next Level: 125,609

Friday, November 4th 2011, 10:49am

Just came across this on ESP: http://www.amazingabilities.com/amaze2a.html

An Indian man demonstrated his ESP abilities at a job interview! What I find truly reassuring and comforting is the fact, that he was very humble about it and didn't make a big deal of it. He could have used his ability to get the job maybe, but he didn't! What a noble soul! :sun:
(If it's all true)
If it's all true? You mean to say this is possibly true? Elisabeth, this text is so obviously from creative writing class 101 that it defies belief that someone could take it for truth.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Friday, November 4th 2011, 11:07am

one more from derren , OK this is the last one i promise!

Observer

New User

(26)

Reputation modifier: 2

Level: 18 [?]

Experience: 16,955

Next Level: 17,484

Friday, November 4th 2011, 8:46pm

When
I think about Sw shidis, I have to go back on the began itself, which was many
years ago. On first seminar with Sw I went after practicing yoga for a year.
During that time I was spending my time with students and I was listening to number of stories like fairy tales. So my
opinion is that we all come to yoga prepared that he can do anything. After
that, there is Guru ghita, slowly brainwashing. Slowly we stop trusting our own
intellect, even when lot of stuff he’s doing are not rational but without guru
bhacti everything is nothing.

I
have to admit that during our first meeting he had really fascinated me and
that’s the reason I took mantra right away. On seminars I dedicated my time
there to work on myself. But, there is something which cannot stay hidden if
you are in the YIDL system long enough.
And that is, Sw definitely has sidhi to produce jealousy in people who
are close to him because they all compete to each other to be his favorite one.
Best sidhi is to tear people apart so that they can be easy to manipulate with.
Everybody goes to him to complain, to get an advice with the all informations
possible. I keep repeating word „manipulation“ because it’s obvious that he
learned to use this on best possible level. To all of this, add peoples natural
desire to learn, to find out more about ourselves, and to held to something
bigger that him, to be connected to the universe, we get YIDL – cult of
personality.

Who
was able to watch web cast from Vienna after people found out about the scandal,
than you know what you sow. You could see a man who knows past, present and
future, absolutely afraid of events and of facing with people who were yet to
come. Some sidhi was inactive or there wasn’t enough information because
everything happened so fast.

I
still believe –yoga is fantastic, but we have to develop ratio at the same time
because he protects us. Man can do whatever he wants. But with a lot of effort
and ratio

speakup

New User

Reputation modifier: 1

Level: 24 [?]

Experience: 63,715

Next Level: 79,247

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 4:14am

You must have loved that song. I am sure that it was one of your your favorite, wasn't it? And you were singing it many times also during satsang, sitting in front of swAmi, putting all your emotions into it.
Thank you Roman, you are right - and I think this is a very credible explanation of what I experienced. Thank you also for the respectful way you have suggested this!
I do think that S. is a master of reading people and observing their strengths and weaknesses. I think there is also good evidence that he is happy to use that knowledge in a manipulative way. When we have trusted someone so completely it is very hard to believe that they could be so manipulative.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 3:15am

GeorgiNaggis. :thumbdown:
Falseswami - :thumbdown: I stopped counting how many times you provided links for this fellow on YouTube. Has no relevance to me, I never met the guy. Not interested. Had a quick look, doesn't compare at all to my OWN, I repeat, my OWN, PERSONAL EXPERIENCES with SM. And Yes, I have re-visited my past experiences with him, as I do, analyze them, as I do, dissect them, look at them from every possible angle known to me, and the conclusion is still: He blew me away with his knowledge of my thoughts and past actions, past thoughts, on a continuous basis.

You are a good looking man, my dear falseswami, but I think you are way too controlling. You are too obsessed about "discrediting" SM, you told me in March I should get rid of the fact the SM has Siddhis on my falseguru website, you didn't want anything good said about the man at all. And that, in my world, is VERY VERY WRONG. I do not attempt to change your point of view, so please allow me to express my point of view here without attacking me and trying to ridicule me. I have followed this Internet campaign from March, I have read the German forum, which is deleted now, I have attempted to read the Croatian/Slovenian ones as well, which is hard for me, and all I've seen from you and the handful of people who have pushed the sex allegations, is a lot of force, a lot of aggression and a lot of deception. (no)

I already backed away from you after our initial few polite e-mails. After that you tried to convince me that the only way to God is through some form of love making, I forget, it was some kind of tantric stuff, I'm too lazy now to dig out the exact website. Well, I didn't mind that, but what I ABSOLUTELY hated was the fact that you refused to acknowledge that for me it was nature and animals that I connect to. My way of "connecting" is different to yours, but you would not want to hear it. I backed off after that. I knew then, that you are an extremely controlling man. And I was right. Our on-line history has confirmed my initial assessment of you. You are not the kind of guy I would want to have as a friend, I don't give a rat's a... how much you talk of love. First of all, love means giving freedom! But you don't allow that.

pavitra

New User

(16)

Level: 14 [?]

Experience: 4,277

Next Level: 5,517

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 10:12am

Elisabeth I have a question for you: do you think that it could be possible for swampi to control your mind also right now, right here while you are posting on this forum?

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Monday, November 7th 2011, 12:30am

Till this moment I still had some faith that to discuss things with Elisabeth might have some sense ,but after her last mail... she almost left me without words.
I couldn't imagine how twisted ( and now even evil ) her interpretations of our communication could be.

"I already backed away from you after our initial few polite e-mails. After that you tried to convince me that the only way to God is through some form of love making, I forget, it was some kind of tantric stuff, I'm too lazy now to dig out the exact website. Well, I didn't mind that, but what I ABSOLUTELY hated was the fact that you refused to acknowledge that for me it was nature and animals that I connect to. My way of "connecting" is different to yours, but you would not want to hear it. I backed off after that. I knew then, that you are an extremely controlling man. And I was right. Our on-line history has confirmed my initial assessment of you. You are not the kind of guy I would want to have as a friend, I don't give a rat's a... how much you talk of love. First of all, love means giving freedom! But you don't allow that."

This would be funny, really, :fool; if it was not so untrue and misleading:

1. I never tried to convince her anything. I know she had told me she had lost faith in men and in relations with people in general , and I just encouraged her not to stop believing in the possibility of love with a man and a true friendship with humans too. I never said anything against her love for the animals and nature. I also said that I believe sexuality is not against spirituality ( since she was talking about sex as something negative and far from spirituality and love relations )and I said it can be a form of growth. I have probably said that i like Karezza's approach to sex as it gives sexuality another dimension. btw it is not some Tantric school, though some tantric approaches have some similarities with it, but Karezza is more about appreciating the partner and expressing love and carezza ( care, tenderness ) than using some techniques etc like most tantric and taoistic practices.
Karezza builds stronger bonds with partner, some other more technically oriented practices often just produce sexual predators like sawmpy. though he is not a much of a tantric too.

2. I had just asked E. to talk with me about her conviction that swampy has siddhis. She immediately felt like I don't appreciate Her just for the reason of me asking her to talk about that..I just had said that I have doubts about it and that I would like to know more, why she was so convinced - in the first place I wanted to help her to get rid her fears of swampy, since it was obvious that she had and still has fears of his powers.

Whenever her convictions are in question - she behaves like a ( unsecure ) child. Goes against you, constructs completely wrong image in her head, and eventually tries to hurt you. I guess it is her Pain body that Tolle mentions, her pain body gets upset every time she gets in some similar situation from her past when she had probably felt ''controlled'' , ''dissrespect'' etc... and probably someone must have really hurt her.
I am really sorry for that, but she has gone too far in her twisted interpretations and conclusions and i have to react this way though it may look too personal for a forum - but other people are reading this forum too (maybe ) and I wanted to say how I fell about her last false constructions. (???)

illusion

New User

(16)

Level: 22 [?]

Experience: 46,736

Next Level: 49,025

Friday, November 11th 2011, 11:42am

Levitation

I know this is not related to swAmi in particular, but it's just amazing. Here is how "yogis" levitate (less than 2 minutes long video)

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 6:31am

Wondering what happened to the many Koalas who tried to convince me soooo much about SM's amazing powers many years ago? M from Brisbane, YS from Brisbane, SDv from Sydney, and of course Swami H, who actually implied that my brother might even be saved from cancer. Yes, how come they are all so silent now? How come they want to sweep that tiny, little, annoying fact under the carpet? Or are Roman's private forum rooms buzzing with Siddhi facts and musings? Of course, I don't qualify for special membership, because I don't share the same belief system. (What else is new in my life? I never shared their belief system 14 years ago, and now, with all the sex allegations, I still don't want to, and can't join in).

I wonder how the above mentioned Ex-Yoga teachers feel about selling SM for so many years? How do they feel about luring people in to the cult, trying to convince them of SM's amazing abilities? I sense a complete lack of honesty and openness. I have always felt that with the little Koalas here in Australia. That's why I never got lured in to the group. The top ladies weren't kind enough, not friendly enough, and most definitely not open enough.

So how about a little bit of honesty and openness here on the public forum? My dear B, you can't tell me that for 20 years you haven't had a taste of SM's ESP? How about M from Brisbane? He admitted Sm can read your mind. Last time I pressed for answers I was told you are all still in pain. Well, how about the pain of others? My pain? Don't use the pain excuse to dodge an answer to a pretty simple and straight forward question.

My dear Koalas: (all 18 of them): How about a bit of feedback here in this section?

My aim? The study of a bad Yogi with serious supernatural powers. I think, my dear Koalas and possums, (and any other long-time disciples): You OWE it to the community to be honest and open.

Level: 23 [?]

Experience: 61,621

Next Level: 62,494

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 9:39am

Elisabeth, I find it pointless to engage in communication with you because over the last 6 months you have shown that you can only see things your way. Never-the-less, here I am writing.

You want honesty and openness, but only if it agrees with your point of view. You get upset if anyone has a different opinion.
You are so good at telling people what they owe you. No one owes you anything.
You have had honesty and openness from the abused women but you don't care about that as you don't want to believe them. .
You will never know if the sex abuse is true, because you did not know anyone in yidl, because you never went to the ashrams, because you disliked everyone as you have stated. Therefore you never saw how swampy really worked. You do not personally know the people that worked closely with swampy, so you cannot trust their testimonies of what power abuse they have seen over the years.
Can you admit this? You will never know because you actually were never involved in the organisation, therefore you will never believe, and you will just go around and around in circles and cause everyone else pain and grief.

If you had any compassion or sense you would realise that the pain of those that have left has been devastating and traumatic, yet you can only think of yourself and make demands (yet again).
You can only be harsh towards those koalas that sacrificed so much for Swampy; Those who worked 70 hour weeks, sacrificed time, money, careers, relationships, freedoms.
Why the hell should they talk to you, who is constantly criticising and abusing them?
Why the hell should they justify themselves when you have no idea about why they served swampy for so long??
Of course they are in pain knowing they gave so much of their life to a lie, and influenced other people to join.
Yes, we feel bad, we feel pain, we feel shame, are you happy? What do you want an apology? take some responsibility! We were all sucked in!
Read some cult books. Gain some real UNDERSTANDING.

Yidl is a cult. We have been in a cult and were victims of control and manipulation, just like you. Please have some understanding!
Part of the cult indoctrination is the talk of swampy abilities. don't blame us, we were told the same thing..

I just finished reading renowned cult expert Steven Hassan http://www.freedomofmind.com/Media/bookReleasing.php
Swampy, and many other cult leaders use hypnosis and auto-suggestion to put you in trance like states ie. bhajans, mantra, guided meditation.

A story in it that really struck me. A man's family decided to try and rescue their son who was in a cult. Over 3 days, with the help of cult experts and ex-members, they explained to him all the abuses and mind control that the cult practised. In the end the man said, Okay, i believe these stories, I admit there were things like that I saw that I didn't like, but the thing is, I had this amazing spiritual experiences with the guru, I always saw this bright white light around him. So Steven Hassan asked the man to practise the same spiritual techniques he had been with the guru, so for us that would be mantra meditation. The man closed his eyes and did his meditation practice. And when Steven saw that his face muscles had relaxed he said " Now Don't open your eyes until you see a light around me brighter than what you ever saw around your guru". After only about one minute the man opened his eyes and went "WOW, there is this amazing light around you". From that he could see the "spiritual experiences" were the result of the power of auto-suggestion when you are in a relaxed state.

This is also how Derren Brown works, see his amazing videos...some are posted above.

We were told through Lila Amrit and other disciples of swampy's amazing siddhis, and by believing them, thats what you see.

There were many times swampy had no idea what was going on, where we had to explain to him, where he didn't remember people's names and we had to tell him. He got the gossip from the local organisers about the disciples so he would know when he spoke to them. This is your ESP. I saw him give really bad advice. I saw him tell people what they wanted to here (ie. that you will be married soon). I saw that swampy does not have ESP, just a network of devoted yogis that will tell him everything to please him... but you don't want to hear that.

I believe all of us have intuition, especially when we are close to people, it is remarkably easy to know what someone is thinking if you really know them. And he may have been able to auras or energy around us and got clues from that. And don't forget Swampy would hear about your life from LakshXXX, it would have been easy for him to read your mind.

You do not want our honesty and openness, you just want to justify your beliefs. Even though all promises swampy made you never came to pass, you lost your brother, your cat, and never met the right man. You persist with the illusion of a supernatural yogi who broke his promises to you, rather than seeing that he had no right to tell you anything in the first place. That he could never have set you up with the right man. That is was always your choice and responsibility.
Perhaps if you admit this you will have more peace of mind and the Show would be over... and then maybe there could be a real discussion.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 10:27am

"You want honesty and openness, but only if it agrees with your point of view. You get upset if anyone has a different opinion.
You are so good at telling people what they owe you. No one owes you anything.
You have had honesty and openness from the abused women but you don't care about that as you don't want to believe them. . "

exactly

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests