You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Roman

Silver Member

(212)

• "Roman" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 516,039

Next Level: 555,345

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 2:55pm

Siddhis on private forums

Elisabeth, FYI, I can assure you that noone talked about any siddhis of swAmi on Roman's private forums. Looks like people are not very interested in that topic there. Your thread is the only one where this subject has been discussed so far.

Chava

Bronze Member

(154)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 123,987

Next Level: 125,609

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 6:03pm

Dear Elisabeth,
I have no interest in ESP etc. cause I don´t believe swami has any. I write this post just to make it clear.

I can agree with this:
He is a good cold reader.
He is a good manipulator.
He is a abuser.
He has a good band of informers.
He is surrounded by totaly dependend people who can do anything for him.
I can accept he is trying some kind of hypnosis - he did something what I can considerer as this during abuse - but without success.

That´s it - for me no special powers, siddhis, telepathy.
(BTW - if you study just a little bit a dynamic of the group, you will discover, that if 9 people presented in room confirm that they see the light around someones head, you will see it always. This is the power of the group.)

His behaving during this last 8 month is a proof he has no ESP. He has even low normal inner power - no courage at all :) .

Take responsibility for your life in your hand.
That is what we all are trying here.
Don´t misuse wounded people from your country to throw all responsibility for your mess-up to their shoulders that you feel better.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,175

Next Level: 242,754

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 3:28am

ShivaShakti
Thank you for your answer. So you never had a taste of SM's abilities? That's ok. I am not upset or offended by your honest and open answer. Not at all. Why would you think that of me? But I think you always had the wrong impression of me: Aren't you the lady who got my gumtree forum post deleted back in 2009? My forum post about SM? You engaged in a discussion with me and declared me mentally ill. Because, in your words, Y...l wasn't a cult. Did I take offense? Of course not! In relation to Steven Hassan: I provided links on my website to him, among many great others. You probably found him because I provided the links.

You also mentioned that I never came to the ashram. Well, I came to the ashram before your time: In Brisbane, Milton, to be precise, before they got the big center in the Valley. And unlike what you suggest, I do know people in YIDL, people who were around before you came on the scene.

I do believe you when you say that SM might have gotten certain information about me from Lk...m, however, my experience with SM's mind reading abilities are way beyond what he could have known from Lk...m.

All in all, thank you for your answer. I wish the rest of the koalas would also give honest feedback about their own experiences.

Roman, thanks for the feedback. Looks like the regular posters here do not believe Sm has ESP, but it certainly generates a lot of interest. This thread has more than 2300 views.

unexde

New User

(11)

Reputation modifier: 1

Level: 22 [?]

Experience: 46,282

Next Level: 49,025

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 1:16pm

Sorry for youtube spam

- most important siddhi is to take your creditcard :)

If Criss Angel was born in India - they would be named him Mahasiddhiyogi Paramhansa Superswami?

Liberty

New User

(30)

Reputation modifier: 4

Level: 23 [?]

Experience: 58,847

Next Level: 62,494

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 2:17pm

quoted from Elizabeth:
I wonder how the above mentioned Ex-Yoga teachers feel about selling SM for so many years? How do they feel about luring people in to the cult, trying to convince them of SM's amazing abilities? I sense a complete lack of honesty and openness. I have always felt that with the little Koalas here in Australia. That's why I never got lured in to the group.
@Elizabeth, there is no need to be nasty and start name-calling (koalas and possums??? really???). I believe everybody, myself included, involved with S really believed in the concepts that he was speaking about, and I for one really wanted to help in spreading these good morals across our globe. You've mentioned before that you left S because he lied to you, at least you saw the light and chose to leave, and this was how many years ago??? at least 8 right?? did you in your deep disappointment of S right after leaving feel like ranting and raving and bitching and going on?? I don't. I recently chose to leave S and i am still digesting stuff. What do you think you are going to achieve by jumping up and down like you are demanding confessions from people on issues that are important to you?? Maybe the others are dealing with other aspects than whether S had siddhis or not...Please deal with your loss in your own way, but PLEASE allow others the same courtesy!

name calling and being nasty in this forum certainly is not constructive... :thumbdown:

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 602,575

Next Level: 677,567

Saturday, December 3rd 2011, 11:55pm

Aren't you the lady who got my gumtree forum post deleted back in 2009? My forum post about SM? You engaged in a discussion with me and declared me mentally ill. Because, in your words, Y...l wasn't a cult.
No need to single anyone out.

Indeed, all of us here were once like that: brainwashed idiots betraying own friends, saying wicked things and and doing wicked acts. That's the point. That's why we set up this place. Not just to vent repressed anger at some insignificant loser, currently hiding in Nepal. This space is for us to atone for our own stupidity, years of it, for all the embarrassing and wrong deeds we would commit in the name of yoga. For all the innocent people we had dragged into this cult. We are all guilty, ashamed, embarrassed, we all wish to erase that part of our history, unfortunately, the past is the past and now we have to deal with it.

We may say we were tricked, deceived, swAmi lied to us, so it is not entirely our fault. Perhaps, but the fact remains, we all were willing supporters of this nonsense. For years, we did act like imbeciles, silencing all our healthy doubts, suppressing our intelligence, turning blind eye to obvious wrongs, harming our own bodies with starvation and sleep deprivation, and our minds with questionable mental techniques (lam lam lam?). Many of us wasted our productive years, threw away career opportunities, formerly highly trained and educated people are now unable to find good jobs. Families, relationships are often broken. And here we are now, trying to deal with all this.

So, yes, we all might have believed in his siddhis at one point in time. But we all also wore diapers at some point in time! Things have changed. We have grown up since.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Monday, April 9th 2012, 4:16am

@PremP - I thought I better reply under this topic, rather than where you originally posted the comment about Swampy's Siddhis: "....
COULDN'T HE USE HIS SIDDHI'S TO EVEN GET A VISA TO AUSTRALIA OR VIENNA."
In my own personal experience with Swampy, he has the Siddhi of Mind Reading, and he has knowledge of my actions as well, from a remote location. He'd be sitting in India, I'm here in Australia, but he knew my actions and thoughts.
But he has never displayed any other Siddhis to me. Influencing the elements, weather, etc, is a different type of Siddhi, a quick search on google will give you lists of various Siddhis. Healing is one, here's a list I found: http://www.mytelekinesis.com/siddhi-powersaeromaster.html

As I mentioned to a long-term disciple here in Australia last year, (he's been with Swampy almost 30 years), Swampy never proved to me that he can accurately predict the future. And this man agreed, yes, indeed, he never proved that to him either. The way I see it at the moment, is that he has AMAZING mind reading abilities, and remote viewing abilities, an possibly some healing powers.

PremP, you also mentioned that you believe he would have lost these Siddhis if he misuses them. Therein lies my main struggle, a struggle that makes me want to tear out my hair, and drink every bottle shop in Sydney empty: He hasn't lost them. Even though he is one wicked, evil, twisted Swami. He's still got these Siddhis, never lost them. And you know what I did last night? I started praying: "Please, dear Angels, make all this bad stuff disappear" ...and then I added: "Please, dear Angels...make him confess".

Don't know what got over me, don't really believe in Angels as such, buy you know what, I'll keep asking the universe to get him to change his attitude and finally confess and apologize to all the people he has used for his own gain, financial, emotional (yes, Narcissists need admirers, a Narcissist without a fan club would be a very unhappy creature :crazy: ), and of course, sexual.

PremP

New User

(22)

Experience: 54,913

Monday, April 9th 2012, 6:15am

India if full of Mind readers who can read you from near and afar. We have many such Charlatans who visit Australia and many other countries, showing their ability to tell you your present and past. Once they know your weakness may it be marital problems, illness, business downfall, having issues with children, court cases etc.....they tell you that they have a solution. They promise to do special prayers or make you some talisman/lucky charm that will take care of the situation. They can sense your financial situation and charge you accordingly (usually a very healthy sum). 99% of the time peoples problems never get solved and the charlatans disappear. For the 1% I would say that the situation was going to get sorted anyway by the forces of the Universe.
When you have had the Awakening in you, you will automatically have mind reading ability, telepathy etc.....but not all Siddhis.

Tony

Silver Member

(249)

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 602,575

Next Level: 677,567

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 3:42am

Please, dear Angels....

May all the living creatures in the Universe be free from bulls**t
May they all deny bulls**t its enslaving powers by refusing to believe in it
May they never ever flirt with supernatural bulls**t to account for some charlatan's ruse
May their bulls**t detectors be sensitive, finest tuned, and always on
May they always doubt, may they always question, and may they never settle for someone else's bullsh**t
And may all the living creatures in the Universe always find the strength to choose hard-featured Reality over elegant Bulls**t

Veritas

Silver Member

(82)

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 440,625

Next Level: 453,790

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 7:57am

I want to dedicate this post to the subject "Siddhis" in relation to the big O.
I have several questions:
  • Where were these famous "Siddhis" when he picked the wrong women for his "tantric initiation"?
  • Where were these famous "Siddhis" when a whole family of Bhaktas was wiped out in a car accident after attending a seminar in Vep?
  • Where were these famous "Siddhis" when several of his devoted followers died from cancer or other serious diseases?
  • Where were these famous "Siddhis" when he made predictions, that turned out to be false?
  • Where were these famous "Siddhis" when he put people in charge, who are completely incapable of taking responsibility and/or lack any kind of social skills?
  • Where were these famous "Siddhis" when he went after inheritances that ended him up in court?

This list is by far not complete.

If you 'd ask these questions to those who remained in the cloud of orange illusion, you will most likely get this answer:

"Guru Lila"

:fool; :crazy: :bang:

reality

New User

(16)

Reputation modifier: 2

Level: 16 [?]

Experience: 8,488

Next Level: 10,000

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 8:58am

Bul*t siddhi, he himself is a insulin dependent diabetic. his own body does not respond to his siddhi....what else should

Veritas

Silver Member

(82)

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 440,625

Next Level: 453,790

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 9:08am

If you 'd ask this to those who remained in the cloud of orange illusion, you will most likely get this answer:

"He is taking the bad Karma from his Bhaktas upon himself"! (Jesus syndrome)

:fool; :crazy: :bang:

But I give him credit for one "Siddhi":
being able to manipulate people into believing he actually has got some....

PremP

New User

(22)

Experience: 54,913

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 11:30pm

Great Siddhas know how to dissolve a disease without inflicting it upon themselves.
Few examples of Saints who had all the Sidhhis are Kriya Babji, Maharishi Agastyar, Maharishi Boganathar (who also appeared in China as Bo-Lan ---later named Lao-Tzu ....to impart the same knowledge and science of Kriyas & spirituality, medicines & healing) We do have many present day saints with a number of siddhis.

reality

New User

(16)

Reputation modifier: 2

Level: 16 [?]

Experience: 8,488

Next Level: 10,000

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 9:31am

It is not Jesus syndrome, it is psycho-sociopath syndrome

And I think it is meaningless to discuss about who has what siddhis. In the present day situation, we are discussing only about a person who is Egomaniac or Megalomaniac, a Psychopath. It is better to alert people of this dangerous creature than debating about siddhis.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 11:05pm

I disagree. The ones who are still stuck had proof of his mind reading abilities, and possibly some other abilities. Just added my thoughts here:
https://sites.google.com/site/falseguru/yoga-siddhis

And I agree about warning others. The way I see it now, he has some Siddhis, just a few of them, but he pretended to have many more, like seeing the future, or being able to change people's destiny and full-filling their wishes. People who are still stuck should also read about the Intermediate Zone, on abusive Gurus with certain powers: http://www.kheper.net/topics/gurus/IMZ_guru.html

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests